Today, 13:09I'm not trying to be clever, just confident that we will do comfortably better than 14 points in next 12 games25 replies | 997 view(s)
Today, 08:50We should comfortably exceed that (next 12) and we'll need to. Last season after we got turned over by Cardiff in Feb we went unbeaten for the last...25 replies | 997 view(s)
Today, 07:51Your dislike for everything Norwich has really come through these past few days ... I'm guessing the end for CH must have been particularly...6 replies | 726 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:05A place for people looking for a new job and in need of help to get it A place where so called headhunters fish around because they have...41 replies | 1444 view(s)
24-10-2016, 14:32How about "You're getting shat on by the Seagulls" :facepalm:75 replies | 3234 view(s)
23-10-2016, 15:55There all much of a muchness, any of the MXQ boxes should be fine, get one with a keyboard. TBH if it comes fully loaded I'd reset it back, most of...180 replies | 15337 view(s)
23-10-2016, 15:33See post #2. I needed an extension, put a post up here and Capt Grealish (Steve) got in touch and he did the work this summer. All very good and a...7 replies | 382 view(s)
23-10-2016, 14:01Pity Ruislip hasn't got a river, you're well fu**ed!62 replies | 2163 view(s)
22-10-2016, 09:13That save's me writing too much. Murphy and Skalak for me too71 replies | 3275 view(s)
20-10-2016, 09:24If offered think I might take 5 and make it up elsewhere. 7 would be a real statement of intent though62 replies | 4983 view(s)
20-10-2016, 07:56Rugrat replied to a thread To The Few Predators Who Are Still Trying To Drive Me Away in The Big BoardSo right, it's a life ban from me!!136 replies | 6404 view(s)
19-10-2016, 15:48He played 90 min's last night according to Beeb12 replies | 638 view(s)
16-10-2016, 09:50The only real interest I have in us getting to the Prem is to refill TB's coffers. I'd be quite happy for us to be skinflints like Burnley if it...51 replies | 2758 view(s)
15-10-2016, 14:37Rugrat replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Preston North End *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardYou can listen to the build up on radio Sussex on line, it just goes off at 3.00314 replies | 18776 view(s)
12-10-2016, 13:01That's been the defence for years, wish I could get away with that in the workplace. How do we know he's a good coach, because he was the (a?) coach...68 replies | 4356 view(s)
12-10-2016, 11:47Practice on this forum you will get plenty of opportunity to try out a variety of different tactics :) Reality for me is it depends on who is...57 replies | 2112 view(s)
12-10-2016, 11:22Rugrat replied to a thread Pound absolutelty trashed on FX Markets !! Below US1.20 & €1.10 in The Big BoardI'm not getting drawn into the academic debate, for every economist that says one thing you will find another that says the complete opposite, even...1549 replies | 48898 view(s)
12-10-2016, 10:19Rugrat replied to a thread Pound absolutelty trashed on FX Markets !! Below US1.20 & €1.10 in The Big BoardI never imagined visiting this thread and having a laugh .... great stuff and very true1549 replies | 48898 view(s)
11-10-2016, 18:28It was Dark Star that got me off too many years of drinking pissy lager ... at less than £2 a pint this is my favourite ...1 replies | 147 view(s)
11-10-2016, 16:54Ian Dowie next?19 replies | 1277 view(s)
11-10-2016, 13:49Rugrat replied to a thread Pound absolutelty trashed on FX Markets !! Below US1.20 & €1.10 in The Big BoardWell if you're taking one flight as evidence here's my research. Flight to Tenerife on Norwegian last October £39. Flight on Norwegian this October...1549 replies | 48898 view(s)
11-10-2016, 08:47It's also about time he took off that ridiculous mask so we could see what he really looks like83 replies | 4852 view(s)
10-10-2016, 18:32. and that isn't narrow minded! I assumed touting was some profit making activity but go ahead :wanker:4 replies | 264 view(s)
10-10-2016, 17:58Short notice but my daughter has 2 and she can't make it and is looking for best offers for the pair. They are in Tier 1 Block 105 ... concert kicks...4 replies | 264 view(s)
10-10-2016, 16:31I'm not sure about everything but if the weakening currency isn't a consequence of Brexit then what is? Of course it could be our interest rates...1549 replies | 48898 view(s)
10-10-2016, 09:12TBF that's been up for a few weeks at SEO Michael but UK TV Now is still working fine for me and my current app of choice for sport. Live Mix has...180 replies | 15337 view(s)
09-10-2016, 11:57I generally eat fresh fruit for breakfast and my dentist recommended brushing before as the reaction was damaging the enamel. For the past 5 or so...51 replies | 2369 view(s)
06-10-2016, 07:19More than thanks. Town centre could do with a lick of paint but it doesn't bother me at all. Great selection of boozers, shopping good enough for me...227 replies | 15084 view(s)
05-10-2016, 14:14Rugrat replied to a thread Don't Panic: Tenerife Insists Volcano ISN'T About To Erupt... in The Big BoardI'm here and no signs of the reported panic apart from last nights rush to get beers before happy hour finished35 replies | 2308 view(s)
02-10-2016, 06:01Shows that Errea will produce bespoke kit .. I know who I'd rather our supplier was31 replies | 1962 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About grummitts gloves
About grummitts gloves
- First Albion game:
- home to Southend August 1976
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Play off final against Bristol City
- Amex season ticket location:
- ESL Halfway line
- West Sussex, la,la,la
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 24-10-2016 08:06
- Join Date
- 19:24 - matbha quoted grummitts gloves in post Brighton's worst XITuck was decent until he got injured....
- 10:22 - Ernest quoted grummitts gloves in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsIn nearly 13 years of commuting to Lo...
- 09:09 - dazzer6666 quoted grummitts gloves in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsIn nearly 13 years of commuting to Lo...
- 02:43 - SeagullinExile quoted grummitts gloves in post BBC radio Sussex and The Premiership...Happy days. At least you'd be able to...
- 14:56 - glasfryn quoted grummitts gloves in post 19 years ago today last game at the goldstoneStill better than the current 'facili...
- 11:57 - grummitts gloves quoted Notters in post 19 years ago today last game at the goldstoneAh, 19 years since many of u...
- 08:26 - grummitts gloves quoted nevergoagain in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsThose that have travelled, how wa...
- 13:29 - grummitts gloves quoted larus in post Rotherham boss says he is best in the ChampionshipI don't know, but which cl...
- 12:48 - larus quoted grummitts gloves in post Rotherham boss says he is best in the ChampionshipHe would say that bearing in mind he'...
- 11:27 - grummitts gloves quoted TomandJerry in post Rotherham boss says he is best in the ChampionshipHe has stated he prefers working...
- 10:15 - grummitts gloves quoted NEASTGULL in post I take it Albion fans want us (Boro) to beat Burnley on Tuesday?I hope that you win by 3 or 4 ...
- 12:51 - bhanutz quoted grummitts gloves in post Charlton AwayWhat does this entail exactly?? :clap...
- 12:48 - grummitts gloves quoted KingstonSeagull in post Charlton AwayRead back a page. My experience of H...
- 12:45 - KingstonSeagull quoted grummitts gloves in post Charlton AwayWhat does this entail exactly?? :clap...
- 12:26 - One Teddy Maybank quoted grummitts gloves in post Former Albion academy prospect is having a trial with Leicester CityVery good player at Junior level. Be ...
- 14:23 - grummitts gloves quoted Randsta in post Steve Evans: "[Brighton] was the toughest night of my life"He should have got a pie bef...