Yesterday, 21:07Totally agree with all of this38 replies | 1655 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:25Not the time for humour but they do and he's largely anonymous save for the occasional "not our fault" statement when something goes wrong I've...47 replies | 2674 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:17Rugrat replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Derby County *****Official Match Thread***** in The Big BoardI've had none since mid March! Open toe sandals today :)457 replies | 27518 view(s)
01-05-2016, 13:32It's not £50 but I've got one of these for sale. Haven't thought about price but a sensible offer .... we've moved and have a built in one now. Link...11 replies | 589 view(s)
29-04-2016, 19:10Rugrat replied to a thread Birmingham Vs Middlesbrough *****Official Match Thread***** in The Big BoardKooshack out, Buckley on bench661 replies | 50412 view(s)
29-04-2016, 10:33grummitts gloves replied to a thread If It Comes To It, Who Would Be Your Dream Goal Winner??? in The Big BoardKaz and then see him back flip the entire length of the pitch in celebration!69 replies | 3298 view(s)
28-04-2016, 12:48grummitts gloves replied to a thread Match of the Day Magazine Championship Player of the Year in The Big BoardDone. C'mon everyone, we're the best vote riggers in the league!204 replies | 14553 view(s)
28-04-2016, 05:39Neil Lennon with Billy Davis as assistant and Dougie Freeman as Director of something52 replies | 3813 view(s)
27-04-2016, 08:48In nearly 13 years of commuting to London, I have to say the 6.17 Thameslink from Hassocks this morning was probably the worst rail journey I've ever...270 replies | 12834 view(s)
26-04-2016, 20:58Happy days. At least you'd be able to listen on T'internet. Bye Bye Warren✋ Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk18 replies | 1377 view(s)
26-04-2016, 20:56Tuck was decent until he got injured. I liked Jarret and Bertin at the time. But I'll see you a Mark Farrington and raise you a Dirk Lehmann. He was...105 replies | 5104 view(s)
26-04-2016, 12:38They wouldn't dare would they???38 replies | 1857 view(s)
26-04-2016, 12:12A few potential Captain's in the squad now, demonstrated by their passion and performance this season, Bruno, Dunk, Kayal, Rosenior, Goldson for...16 replies | 1324 view(s)
26-04-2016, 11:57Still better than the current 'facilities' in the away end at Selhurst Park!50 replies | 2546 view(s)
26-04-2016, 08:266.17 Thameslink train from Hassocks was rammed by the time it got to Haywards Heath. Plenty of people who would normally go to Victoria having to go...270 replies | 12834 view(s)
24-04-2016, 19:02Yes, thread closed28 replies | 1781 view(s)
24-04-2016, 10:54All over in a jiffy, went for a road test within 6 hours :)55 replies | 2114 view(s)
24-04-2016, 09:49I'm clutching at the 'Boro lose to Brum by X and we beat Derby by X scenario' to allow us to go there, lose and still get promoted. I've been half...97 replies | 10088 view(s)
23-04-2016, 15:00Got it on castaway54 replies | 8026 view(s)
23-04-2016, 09:07Officially in the 'need to win all 3' camp. After the collective results of the last 3/4 games it's clear we're going to have to do it the hard...77 replies | 4403 view(s)
22-04-2016, 14:07Easily? We could finish behind Derby too but I "predict" we'll finish above both of them ... not written off 2nd yet either!66 replies | 3702 view(s)
22-04-2016, 12:08Disappointed but very confident we'll see off Wednesday, After that I'm not too sure66 replies | 3702 view(s)
22-04-2016, 10:31Rugrat replied to a thread Last "real" chance for Burnley to blink first tonight..... in The Big BoardI quickly dismissed this as clutching at ginormous straws. Both of them look utter gash at moment. Feeling sorry for themselves and will probably...44 replies | 2915 view(s)
22-04-2016, 09:07Rugrat replied to a thread Tenuous links to Preston to further your claim to be a loyal supporter tonight - for 90 mi in The Big BoardLived in Preston for 2 years in the early days Come on you super Lillywhites!164 replies | 5155 view(s)
20-04-2016, 18:07Would love to have seem him asked the same question about B'Muff this time last year73 replies | 4403 view(s)
20-04-2016, 17:00They announced it saying they would be on sale Thursday, so this is the one and only28 replies | 2670 view(s)
20-04-2016, 09:33Ipswich, without a win in 6 and nothing left to play for. I can see them getting absolutely mauled All my eggs are in the Preston basket97 replies | 9374 view(s)
19-04-2016, 21:13My voting slip went straight in the bin. Blatant politicising of the police service and a total waste of time. They achieve fook all. Sent from my...13 replies | 433 view(s)
19-04-2016, 16:49I'll eat a garment of choice if it happens!257 replies | 25820 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About grummitts gloves
About grummitts gloves
- First Albion game:
- home to Southend August 1976
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Play off final against Bristol City
- Amex season ticket location:
- ESL Halfway line
- West Sussex, la,la,la
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 10:50
- Join Date
- 15:43 - Hampster Gull quoted grummitts gloves in post So, when you've been a bit of a knob with the wife....and memories like elephants!! Sooo...
- 15:27 - Triggaaar quoted grummitts gloves in post So, when you've been a bit of a knob with the wife....memories like elephants!!Haven't they...
- 14:54 - matbha quoted grummitts gloves in post So, when you've been a bit of a knob with the wife....Funny blokes them women......and memo...
- 13:51 - LlcoolJ quoted grummitts gloves in post Calderon last night.[QUOTE=Springal;7290655]Would a banne...
- 11:39 - grummitts gloves quoted Springal in post Calderon last night.[QUOTE=Springal;7290655]Would a bann...
- 20:39 - grummitts gloves quoted hopkins in post BoutroS Boutros Ghali DeadI'm sad if only for his name...
- 20:37 - grummitts gloves quoted super-seagulls in post BoutroS Boutros Ghali DeadI thought he was ArmouredDinnerJack...
- 20:35 - super-seagulls quoted grummitts gloves in post BoutroS Boutros Ghali DeadI always find Ban ki moon quite funny...
- 09:31 - grummitts gloves quoted ChickenBaltiPie in post Stream for Tonight?I'd very happily pay for a decent st...
- 14:41 - lawros left foot quoted grummitts gloves in post Earning your StripesBolton away in the FA Cup, think it w...
- 13:53 - Triggaaar quoted grummitts gloves in post Earning your StripesBolton away in the FA Cup, think it w...
- 12:30 - Psychobilly freakout quoted grummitts gloves in post Earning your StripesBolton away in the FA Cup, think it w...
- 11:33 - Postman Pat quoted grummitts gloves in post Jose to Manchester United for £15.5 millionBegs the question, who's better? Pep ...
- 20:14 - grummitts gloves quoted Magic Sponge in post Old useless phone numbers and license plates you can remember2484 and 4046 - phone numbers fro...
- 13:22 - Triggaaar quoted grummitts gloves in post King Alfred Development - Rob Starr, Crest Nicholson, No 50m Pool20% only designated as "affordable" t...