24-06-2016, 14:41Rugrat replied to a thread Parliament to consider debate for second EU referendum as 100,000 back petition in The Big BoardWell I never heard him disassociate himself with it prior to this morning, so he was quity happy for the electorate to be duped as long as it served...201 replies | 7350 view(s)
24-06-2016, 08:48We can get our industrial and manufacturing base up and running again, maybe even take back our colonies, put the Great back in Britain :facepalm:66 replies | 3127 view(s)
22-06-2016, 09:51Gutted I can't make it but hope they go to a good home ... PM if interested0 replies | 41 view(s)
21-06-2016, 21:35German fella in trouble for trying to throw a towel on him12 replies | 531 view(s)
21-06-2016, 15:39Must have been arrested for queue jumping!12 replies | 531 view(s)
20-06-2016, 07:00Perfect solution, ignoring of course that Ulloa is a key player in their 1st team squad515 replies | 35112 view(s)
19-06-2016, 20:18Cat & Canary, Upper Station Rd👍👍⚽⚽🍺🍺 Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk2 replies | 266 view(s)
16-06-2016, 18:57Rugrat replied to a poll How will you feel if you vote for the losing side in the referendum ? in The Big BoardLikely be pissed off that such huge decisions can be made by people with little understanding of the consequences (myself included) More bothered...278 replies | 7288 view(s)
15-06-2016, 19:41Without a doubt, Philly cheese Toast, in bed is Marmite or Apricot jam Toast in any other situ with poached eggs or, as an alternative,...77 replies | 2020 view(s)
14-06-2016, 12:53grummitts gloves replied to a thread Central defender Ben Hall signs from Motherwell for an undisclosed fee on a 2-year deal in The Big BoardHopefully Calde will stay as his translator :thumbsup:71 replies | 7464 view(s)
13-06-2016, 15:20Rugrat replied to a thread Bookies closed 20,000 betting accounts in six months in The Big BoardThen there's maybe a public and a private face. Not a friend but me ..... got tangled up in it and had accounts everywhere, not multiples just the...52 replies | 2983 view(s)
11-06-2016, 19:03Anniversary dinner and will catch 2nd half at the scuzzy Beeches Brook, Peurto de Santiago, Tenerife46 replies | 1852 view(s)
10-06-2016, 12:52The Gatwick Express stops at Hassocks quite a bit with no conductor. I reckon they dropped Hassocks to get to Brighton quicker as it was at least 20...1351 replies | 65813 view(s)
10-06-2016, 12:18Why the hell do they ned a conductor for Hassocks?? I've been commuting from there for 13 years and never heard that as an excuse before! Absolute...1351 replies | 65813 view(s)
09-06-2016, 22:0117.42 Gatwick Express from Victoria to Brighton. Had to get off at Gatwick because they need a conductor to stop at Hassocks!! FFS! Sent from my...1351 replies | 65813 view(s)
08-06-2016, 11:56Reckon a middling Prem club might take a punt on him while he's still relatively cheap. May never make it but he seems to have the makings183 replies | 34176 view(s)
07-06-2016, 19:13Rugrat replied to a thread 1st game of the season, will it have to be away because of Pride weekend? anyone know in The Big BoardEverything crossed for away as need to be at event the first Saturday38 replies | 2357 view(s)
05-06-2016, 10:57MXQ is very straightforward if you go to the SEO Michael stuff You don't need to get Kodi pre installed it's simple enough to do from Play Store....630 replies | 52643 view(s)
28-05-2016, 19:00Rugrat replied to a thread Can't stand the thought of watching the play-off final? What will you be doing instead? in The Big BoardHa fukking Ha .. back to mid table obscurity .... friggin cheats209 replies | 8423 view(s)
4 replies | 1208 view(s)
26-05-2016, 18:17What my Stains mate said, they're glad to be rid of him. Reckons he's slow, bottles it and no work ethic. First thought I had was Ryan Harley60 replies | 6448 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About grummitts gloves
About grummitts gloves
- First Albion game:
- home to Southend August 1976
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Play off final against Bristol City
- Amex season ticket location:
- ESL Halfway line
- West Sussex, la,la,la
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 17:50
- Join Date
- 14:56 - glasfryn quoted grummitts gloves in post 19 years ago today last game at the goldstoneStill better than the current 'facili...
- 11:57 - grummitts gloves quoted Notters in post 19 years ago today last game at the goldstoneAh, 19 years since many of u...
- 08:26 - grummitts gloves quoted nevergoagain in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsThose that have travelled, how wa...
- 13:29 - grummitts gloves quoted larus in post Rotherham boss says he is best in the ChampionshipI don't know, but which cl...
- 12:48 - larus quoted grummitts gloves in post Rotherham boss says he is best in the ChampionshipHe would say that bearing in mind he'...
- 11:27 - grummitts gloves quoted TomandJerry in post Rotherham boss says he is best in the ChampionshipHe has stated he prefers working...
- 10:15 - grummitts gloves quoted NEASTGULL in post I take it Albion fans want us (Boro) to beat Burnley on Tuesday?I hope that you win by 3 or 4 ...
- 12:51 - bhanutz quoted grummitts gloves in post Charlton AwayWhat does this entail exactly?? :clap...
- 12:48 - grummitts gloves quoted KingstonSeagull in post Charlton AwayRead back a page. My experience of H...
- 12:45 - KingstonSeagull quoted grummitts gloves in post Charlton AwayWhat does this entail exactly?? :clap...
- 12:26 - One Teddy Maybank quoted grummitts gloves in post Former Albion academy prospect is having a trial with Leicester CityVery good player at Junior level. Be ...
- 13:23 - grummitts gloves quoted Randsta in post Steve Evans: "[Brighton] was the toughest night of my life"He should have got a pie bef...