Yesterday, 11:06grummitts gloves replied to a thread I have seen some shite footballers in my time but..... in The Big BoardI turned it off before half time, it was that boring. However, I thought Lingard and Martial's first touch was crap. Couldn't trap a bag of cement.10 replies | 744 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:50grummitts gloves replied to a thread Autumn statement today ...... hero’s or villains? in The Big BoardI'm not entirely sure as I haven't looked into that side of it too deeply, but you would presume that they would claim that a G4S employee will...163 replies | 5518 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:24grummitts gloves replied to a thread Autumn statement today ...... hero’s or villains? in The Big BoardI'll chuck in my two penneth re Policing. The Home Office target was to reduce Police numbers to 80,000 in the UK and cut the Police budget by a...163 replies | 5518 view(s)
25-11-2015, 19:20And why assume tix not available means sold? I thought it was established ages ago that the club have an almost indiscriminate approach to...52 replies | 6558 view(s)
24-11-2015, 13:09I suppose it helps let people know that you are saying something in jest or lightheartedly, thus helping to avoid the more 'angry' type of NSC...21 replies | 622 view(s)
24-11-2015, 10:07Better than using the curtains I suppose!113 replies | 13803 view(s)
24-11-2015, 09:33Get Freeview and a Kodi box27 replies | 1192 view(s)
23-11-2015, 20:38Ask tomorrow and you'll get 3 different .. and the day after ... and after Private Ryan Close Encounters Deerhunter Anything with Tom Hanks...101 replies | 3223 view(s)
23-11-2015, 11:40Just saw this tweet pop up... 668738312283291648113 replies | 13803 view(s)
23-11-2015, 09:40grummitts gloves replied to a thread More on ISIS, as if you didn't have enough to alarm you about them... in The Big BoardSection 58 of The Terrorism Act covers this. (1)A person commits an offence if— (a)he collects or makes a record of information of a kind...54 replies | 4135 view(s)
22-11-2015, 10:13There is that for sure, and must be giving our anti terrorist people headaches. Then you just have the cheap chinese junk in the hands of idiots...47 replies | 1539 view(s)
22-11-2015, 10:00Rugrat replied to a thread Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardI'm going for a 2-1 win more in hope than expectation ... that will get us on the radar! We've a good record there but will need to neutralise...457 replies | 26206 view(s)
22-11-2015, 09:47Drones. This years must have Xmas pressie? That could be fun!47 replies | 1539 view(s)
20-11-2015, 22:06Got no other mates on this one so I'll take it, cheers :thumbsup:67 replies | 2668 view(s)
20-11-2015, 21:48Blimey ... looks like I'm on my own here Biggest issue for me is that Norton fukwit67 replies | 2668 view(s)
20-11-2015, 09:38Greer has enough experience to be able to adapt his game to suit his advancing years and lack of pace at this level. Couldn't see him cutting it at...55 replies | 2008 view(s)
19-11-2015, 05:04Rugrat replied to a thread 5 players who should be on Chris Hughton’s January wishlist in The Big BoardApart from the Italian who I've never heard of, they would all be decent options. Really surprised Kermorgrant isn't getting game time at B'muff, he...140 replies | 10565 view(s)
18-11-2015, 21:59Appleton .... very fine, young, upcoming Manager (c 2013)126 replies | 9124 view(s)
18-11-2015, 14:42Here you go, in case you're going up the day before or making a weekend of it. Have fun, looks riveting!! ...87 replies | 9716 view(s)
18-11-2015, 09:36If all the "not remotely amusing" were banned who would be left to post?68 replies | 8756 view(s)
17-11-2015, 12:27He's going to last about as long as the average Leeds Utd Manager!95 replies | 4716 view(s)
17-11-2015, 06:05Rugrat replied to a thread The Mobile Phone . . . Today's Must Have Fashion Accessory. in The Big BoardLG3 - brilliant phone, got it for £200. Sim only, 600 mins, 2GB and unlimited texts. £11 from 321 replies | 880 view(s)
30 replies | 2347 view(s)
16-11-2015, 14:52I think Lambert is an ok Manager, but why go from one Chairman who doesn't give a fig to another who is clearly delusional??22 replies | 1248 view(s)
16-11-2015, 11:30I've voted yes, but would rather get Leo back if there was a hypothetical choice between the two.197 replies | 15062 view(s)
13-11-2015, 10:36Not going to know till I try! Have spent the last 3 months WFH using all the standard means of communication and its worked fine. Discovered that...30 replies | 1074 view(s)
13-11-2015, 09:49It was more a post to move on my 2 tix :) But yes, it's a real sign that the workplace is changing. I'm freelancing but on a /day contract and...30 replies | 1074 view(s)
13-11-2015, 08:31Straight after New Year going off to Tenerife for 3 months ... going to be trying a WFH from there! Great deal on 2 tix in WSL, if interested PM...30 replies | 1074 view(s)
13-11-2015, 08:11It's people,like you that can't embrace change that put our entire civilasation at risk. Think what happened to the dinasour, get a grip man!66 replies | 3322 view(s)
12-11-2015, 21:13Does Hughton go to these, or get a report after?173 replies | 18562 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About grummitts gloves
About grummitts gloves
- First Albion game:
- home to Southend August 1976
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Play off final against Bristol City
- Amex season ticket location:
- ESL Halfway line
- West Sussex, la,la,la
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 08:34
- Join Date
- 15:35 - SAC quoted grummitts gloves in post Ireland 1-0 GermanyWhat should be noted is that finishin...
- 15:34 - edna krabappel quoted grummitts gloves in post Ireland 1-0 GermanyTake note England! A lesson in passio...
- 14:18 - grummitts gloves quoted Wilko in post Ireland 1-0 GermanyWould that be the same Eng...
- 13:35 - Wilko quoted grummitts gloves in post Ireland 1-0 GermanyTake note England! A lesson in passio...
- 13:12 - grummitts gloves quoted SAC in post Ireland 1-0 GermanyTake note Scotland I cou...
- 12:29 - SAC quoted grummitts gloves in post Ireland 1-0 GermanyTake note England! A lesson in passio...
- 15:55 - jakarta quoted grummitts gloves in post Corbyn spottingI'm sure she's a lovely lady, but I d...
- 15:45 - grummitts gloves quoted Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Corbyn spottingThat'll be Caroline Lucas then. She's waste...
- 14:43 - Tom Hark, Preston Park quoted grummitts gloves in post Corbyn spottingHe's merely keeping the seat warm unt...
- 14:12 - grummitts gloves quoted wallyback in post Corbyn spottingDown on the beach with his mat...
- 18:57 - Seagull58 quoted grummitts gloves in post Worst England playersGeoff Thomas, Carlton Palmer. They...
- 18:29 - grummitts gloves quoted alfredmizen in post Worst England players:clap: was just about to list ex...
- 18:27 - Beach Hut quoted grummitts gloves in post Worst England playersCarlton Palmer. Complete and utter d...
- 18:22 - alfredmizen quoted grummitts gloves in post Worst England playersGeoff Thomas, Carlton Palmer. :cla...
- 10:21 - BensGrandad quoted grummitts gloves in post The loan window opens on...Interesting conundrum this time round...
- 10:15 - Megazone quoted grummitts gloves in post I see Michu has been released by Swansea....Something doesn't seem right about re...
- 10:09 - grummitts gloves quoted 227 BHA in post I see Michu has been released by Swansea....How would a season long loan...
- 10:06 - 227 BHA quoted grummitts gloves in post I see Michu has been released by Swansea....A season long loan with a view to a p...