28-05-2016, 19:00Rugrat replied to a thread Can't stand the thought of watching the play-off final? What will you be doing instead? in The Big BoardHa fukking Ha .. back to mid table obscurity .... friggin cheats209 replies | 7512 view(s)
4 replies | 1155 view(s)
26-05-2016, 18:17What my Stains mate said, they're glad to be rid of him. Reckons he's slow, bottles it and no work ethic. First thought I had was Ryan Harley60 replies | 6082 view(s)
23-05-2016, 20:29grummitts gloves replied to a thread An hour until I (and others) find out their fate... in The Big BoardGood luck to you, hope you get sorted quickly. What other work can you do? Any NSC ers on here got jobs that need filling? Sent from my D5803...112 replies | 12980 view(s)
23-05-2016, 20:23People might say 'oh well, it's only commuters on trains' but some of those commuters have very important jobs that potentially affect other people's...566 replies | 28010 view(s)
145 replies | 14452 view(s)
22-05-2016, 19:24Corbyn = unelectable. Labour has no chance until he's replaced. Infighting, self destruction Tories. British politics is in a very bad, sad place...18 replies | 1113 view(s)
22-05-2016, 15:26grummitts gloves replied to a poll What was the most cringeworthy aspect of Palace's FA Cup Final exploits? in The Big BoardI particularly liked one of their banners that read something along the lines of 'pride of south London formed 1903'. Surely it should have read...49 replies | 2632 view(s)
21-05-2016, 20:35Tuff titties Palace Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk427 replies | 32086 view(s)
19-05-2016, 15:50grummitts gloves replied to a thread Bournemouth willing to let Murray leave on a free in The Big BoardHeard Fulham were interested. They're mug enough to pay over the top wages. We aren't.195 replies | 15880 view(s)
18-05-2016, 09:14Carpenter, Nelson, O'Sullivan48 replies | 1051 view(s)
17-05-2016, 13:35Unless someone has been syphoning off the TV money then it's implausible to think of them in financial difficulty, they've been run tight like Burnley48 replies | 3461 view(s)
17-05-2016, 13:05I agree with him entirely, this sentimental bollox is little more than posturing FWIW I've a long held loathing for your club, the right of...80 replies | 8216 view(s)
16-05-2016, 19:20Rugrat replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Sheffield Wednesday ****OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD**** in The Big BoardIt's there turn to get real ones, and that Foresteiri (or however you spell it) to pick up another red450 replies | 45665 view(s)
16-05-2016, 14:26grummitts gloves replied to a thread *MASSIVE team NEWS for TONIGHT & DUCK shocker* in The Big BoardAll we need now is ENrest to 'park' his Cliftonville full English on the away changing room floor.21 replies | 1602 view(s)
15-05-2016, 15:19Cheers and yes, I was being dim!595 replies | 47015 view(s)
595 replies | 47015 view(s)
15-05-2016, 12:13Thanks. This has now appeared? Any ideas how I get rid of it? Obv haven't got a touchscreen TV!!595 replies | 47015 view(s)
15-05-2016, 09:31If we get promoted FFP is an irrelevance, much as it is now125 replies | 13329 view(s)
13-05-2016, 18:19Ta, uninstall and reinstall. Only had a couple of repositories so no real problem. I still can't get Sky on Live Mix and version showing is still...595 replies | 47015 view(s)
13-05-2016, 10:46Shame ... as I've nothing else on the box I want/use does it make any difference if I wipe the box or uninstall Kodi595 replies | 47015 view(s)
13-05-2016, 09:01I had trouble but does a fresh install mean wiping the box or just deleting the kodi app? In either case will it mean reinstalling the repositories...595 replies | 47015 view(s)
13-05-2016, 04:18Had the same problem and fixed it like this9 replies | 472 view(s)
10-05-2016, 17:03Rugrat replied to a thread Dale Stephens' appeal [Update: appeal rejected, 3 game ban stands] in The Big Board1. I understand Timmy was the journo on this 2. She is the niece of the great Eva Petulengro537 replies | 56350 view(s)
10-05-2016, 15:35Rugrat replied to a thread Dale Stephens' appeal [Update: appeal rejected, 3 game ban stands] in The Big BoardHang on!!537 replies | 56350 view(s)
10-05-2016, 08:28Looking at this forum since Saturday I'd say taking anything for granted is the last thing we should worry about. We aren't getting Stevens back, the...68 replies | 4042 view(s)
10-05-2016, 08:05First time for everything!68 replies | 4042 view(s)
10-05-2016, 06:54Careful, I don't think the W word is allowed to be used yet68 replies | 4042 view(s)
09-05-2016, 22:12He was a Leicester supporter and was due to ref a Spurs game and got replaced a few days before46 replies | 2105 view(s)
09-05-2016, 15:59Rugrat replied to a thread Dale Stephens' appeal [Update: appeal rejected, 3 game ban stands] in The Big BoardIs Bannan out? He was on the bench for their last game537 replies | 56350 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About grummitts gloves
About grummitts gloves
- First Albion game:
- home to Southend August 1976
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Play off final against Bristol City
- Amex season ticket location:
- ESL Halfway line
- West Sussex, la,la,la
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 07:51
- Join Date
- 13:29 - grummitts gloves quoted larus in post Rotherham boss says he is best in the ChampionshipI don't know, but which cl...
- 12:48 - larus quoted grummitts gloves in post Rotherham boss says he is best in the ChampionshipHe would say that bearing in mind he'...
- 11:27 - grummitts gloves quoted TomandJerry in post Rotherham boss says he is best in the ChampionshipHe has stated he prefers working...
- 10:15 - grummitts gloves quoted NEASTGULL in post I take it Albion fans want us (Boro) to beat Burnley on Tuesday?I hope that you win by 3 or 4 ...
- 12:51 - bhanutz quoted grummitts gloves in post Charlton AwayWhat does this entail exactly?? :clap...
- 12:48 - grummitts gloves quoted KingstonSeagull in post Charlton AwayRead back a page. My experience of H...
- 12:45 - KingstonSeagull quoted grummitts gloves in post Charlton AwayWhat does this entail exactly?? :clap...
- 12:26 - One Teddy Maybank quoted grummitts gloves in post Former Albion academy prospect is having a trial with Leicester CityVery good player at Junior level. Be ...
- 13:23 - grummitts gloves quoted Randsta in post Steve Evans: "[Brighton] was the toughest night of my life"He should have got a pie bef...
- 15:43 - Hampster Gull quoted grummitts gloves in post So, when you've been a bit of a knob with the wife....and memories like elephants!! Sooo...
- 15:27 - Triggaaar quoted grummitts gloves in post So, when you've been a bit of a knob with the wife....memories like elephants!!Haven't they...
- 14:54 - matbha quoted grummitts gloves in post So, when you've been a bit of a knob with the wife....Funny blokes them women......and memo...
- 13:51 - LlcoolJ quoted grummitts gloves in post Calderon last night.[QUOTE=Springal;7290655]Would a banne...