Today, 12:580.5ppg is very poor but of course that total would mean 1.5ppg ... our last 8 have produced 1.6ppg so this is going right down to the wire and...58 replies | 2390 view(s)
Today, 12:34I'd prefer it if you bit your own arm off!58 replies | 2390 view(s)
Today, 12:24or 7 wins and 2 losses, both look to be about par. 92 is a target in my book58 replies | 2390 view(s)
Today, 09:12OK then ... I've NO IDEA if we're going to make 78 points, better now?58 replies | 2390 view(s)
Today, 06:46Hudders will get more than 89, nailed on58 replies | 2390 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:51Rugrat replied to a thread Could an NSCer Be Living/Staying Next Door To You? in The Big BoardIf you are a Spanish Gynaecologist and have (had) a dog, it wasn't me41 replies | 1203 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:36Rugrat replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardYes - being terrorised by the neighbours dog. Going to take a few counter terrorism measures!!103 replies | 3958 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:11Cheers!54 replies | 4001 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:05It was TBC yesterday, I have just gone on to look now and the ticket site has a queue and there are 287 waiting ahead of me! What did I miss?54 replies | 4001 view(s)
21-03-2017, 18:38Most of my time at the Amex S&S was somewhat 'depraved' .... I was up on the 4th floor in those days and it is best forgotten :facepalm:47 replies | 2783 view(s)
21-03-2017, 18:21Bottle it??? I'd say they are in a far more precarious position than we are330 replies | 52786 view(s)
21-03-2017, 17:51we would have definitely met then :)47 replies | 2783 view(s)
20-03-2017, 14:33Rugrat replied to a thread The main competition - all fixtures analysis - we are going up as champions in The Big BoardCan't see a 7 point gap to 3rd Thankfully we both have to play Wolves away ... assume the same result whatever it is Our Narch away is their Derby...54 replies | 5506 view(s)
20-03-2017, 07:42Hudders have Wolves away so I'm calling that a wash and I'll put our Norwich against their Derby and say that's a wash too. Looking at their...25 replies | 1808 view(s)
20-03-2017, 07:17Going for an outsider ....Carvalhal, if they slip (and stay) out of play offs11 replies | 754 view(s)
20-03-2017, 07:10Rugrat replied to a thread Free coach travel to Norwich (AND match tickets now also on sale) in The Big BoardWrite to Barber!208 replies | 14081 view(s)
18-03-2017, 14:28Rugrat replied to a thread ***Friday 17th March Weekend Championship fixtures*** in The Big BoardNewcastle have Shelvey and Gayle on bench. Don't believe either have been injured so hoping it's a bit of tactical arrogance that backfires on Benitez116 replies | 6970 view(s)
18-03-2017, 14:11Not sure, but seemingly way too early to count your chickens41 replies | 1053 view(s)
18-03-2017, 13:39Tenerife - it'll be on 'everywhere'33 replies | 1263 view(s)
17-03-2017, 18:57Brizzle are no worse than Forest, keep the faith566 replies | 57598 view(s)
17-03-2017, 11:01Rugrat replied to a thread ***Friday 17th March Weekend Championship fixtures*** in The Big BoardI've got faith and believe that Newc and Hudders won't both pick up maximum points. Not that either of Brum or Bristol represent much in the way of...116 replies | 6970 view(s)
17-03-2017, 08:31That team with McCann, Tomlin, Boyd and Maclean was ridiculously attack minded. They scored 106 goals in their promotion year, more than 20 more than...92 replies | 7956 view(s)
16-03-2017, 18:20If barman had miskeyed your number how different could he have possibly made it look? Mind boggling You can prove you were eating there and you...24 replies | 1427 view(s)
16-03-2017, 14:02Bugga ... will have to go into hiding now :wrong:45 replies | 3615 view(s)
16-03-2017, 13:57Think B'muff got a huge allocation at Charlton in their promotion season too45 replies | 3615 view(s)
16-03-2017, 10:23Odd that it doesn' say if they have given them to us. That article was only yeaterday and I doubt we'd be requesting 500 more with 2 days to go. As...31 replies | 1641 view(s)
09-03-2017, 22:50Rugrat replied to a thread High court orders Sky, TalkTalk, BT, and Virgin to block illegal football streams in The Big BoardHypocrisy?62 replies | 5024 view(s)
05-03-2017, 11:40Can't disagree with that. Getting the best out of anyone needs different approaches, some need a kick, others a cuddle. Plus I take the point about...76 replies | 5463 view(s)
05-03-2017, 11:01Wouldn't it be a great managerial quality to get these players back on form or out of hiding? It seems to me the easy way out, just dropping them,...76 replies | 5463 view(s)
05-03-2017, 10:28Said it a couple of weeks ago but it's times like this that really show how good a Manager is and how much they can influence the eventual outcome...76 replies | 5463 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About grummitts gloves
About grummitts gloves
- First Albion game:
- home to Southend August 1976
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Play off final against Bristol City
- Amex season ticket location:
- ESL Halfway line
- West Sussex, la,la,la
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 03:13
- Join Date
- 11:29 - pasty quoted grummitts gloves in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsWhy the hell do they ned a conductor ...
- 11:18 - grummitts gloves quoted pasty in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsHave they started cancelli...
- 08:01 - pasty quoted grummitts gloves in post Southern Rail STRIKE details17.42 Gatwick Express from Victoria t...
- 19:38 - JBizzleBeard quoted grummitts gloves in post An hour until I (and others) find out their fate...Good luck to you, hope you get sorted...
- 11:03 - grummitts gloves quoted Mtoto in post Anyone know if Lingfield Racecourse has Sky Sports?Checked with the clerk of ...
- 10:59 - Mtoto quoted grummitts gloves in post Anyone know if Lingfield Racecourse has Sky Sports?I'm at a stag do at Lingfield Races t...
- 08:38 - beorhthelm quoted grummitts gloves in post First we take London! Labour are 7 points ahead in the Mayoral election pollsHate the way all politicians dodge di...
- 08:21 - grummitts gloves quoted Fitzcarraldo in post First we take London! Labour are 7 points ahead in the Mayoral election pollsYou find a modern politician refu...
- 09:17 - Was not Was quoted grummitts gloves in post It's WRITTEN in the STARS for KNOCKOUT to score on SaturdayI'm going 2-0 to the good guys. One e...
- 08:30 - Saladpack Seagull quoted grummitts gloves in post It's WRITTEN in the STARS for KNOCKOUT to score on SaturdayI'm going 2-0 to the good guys. One e...
- 08:08 - grummitts gloves quoted Maldini in post La Liga.Best League in Europe?How is the Prem not predicta...
- 08:04 - Maldini quoted grummitts gloves in post La Liga.Best League in Europe?Probably better to say which league i...
- 11:54 - Virmin quoted grummitts gloves in post If It Comes To It, Who Would Be Your Dream Goal WinnerKaz and then see him back flip the en...
- 18:24 - matbha quoted grummitts gloves in post Brighton's worst XITuck was decent until he got injured....
- 09:22 - Ernest quoted grummitts gloves in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsIn nearly 13 years of commuting to Lo...
- 08:09 - dazzer6666 quoted grummitts gloves in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsIn nearly 13 years of commuting to Lo...
- 01:43 - SeagullinExile quoted grummitts gloves in post BBC radio Sussex and The Premiership...Happy days. At least you'd be able to...