Today, 10:42They're not in a league where anyone can beat anyone :)26 replies | 4067 view(s)
Today, 09:55I counted mine. It was 94 but it's now 92 ... that'll do nicely :)27 replies | 893 view(s)
Today, 09:38Difficult to know, players develop and adapt. There are few I would rule out right now except a couple of the oldies and one or two others. It...27 replies | 893 view(s)
Today, 07:27That makes sense ... best I could come up with was needing someone for the cup game and not risking anything :)14 replies | 1388 view(s)
14 replies | 1388 view(s)
Today, 07:08OS says we have him on loan? Maybe it's just early but I don't get why we would sign anyone on loan for the DS, we should be buying or developing...14 replies | 1388 view(s)
Today, 06:53Very very unlikely, the higher it goes the more likely it's driven by us and Newcastle. In the picture below (yes I know it won't happen, just about...29 replies | 3465 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:25Barnsley looking by far the better. The one trick pony that is Leeds is so frigging irritating224 replies | 12572 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:31I'm thinking Fulham win. If they can bridge such a huge gap it means we have imploded and so 2 or 3 others would have too. On the other hand...69 replies | 2752 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:01Agree. I had this as a draw when I looked a couple of weeks ago but the seeming lack of ambition of Barnsley coupled with a tough 120 minutes midweek...69 replies | 2752 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:35By about 13 I reckon ... how great it would be for everyone if we were to wrap it up 3 or 4 from the finishing post17 replies | 939 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:22I agree ... 3rd will struggle to get to 89 from my look at fixtures Means we have 28 points to play with whereas Leeds have 19 Reading 20 and...29 replies | 3465 view(s)
20-01-2017, 22:44Hutchinson should have been booked for sliding in at Hemed in the build up to our first. As thugs go he's the real deal135 replies | 17547 view(s)
19-01-2017, 19:23Spend everything before I get there and let some other poor ******* look after me42 replies | 1206 view(s)
19-01-2017, 18:48https://youtu.be/9TyqtWUTj6M37 replies | 1196 view(s)
19-01-2017, 09:03Rugrat replied to a thread Albion v Newcastle: Tuesday 28th February, 7.45pm, live on Sky [unless...] in The Big BoardThanks, that was interesting. I'd have thought Newcastle will want to push it out, get Gayle fit and their African Nations players (particularly...72 replies | 12004 view(s)
19-01-2017, 08:47Rugrat replied to a thread Albion v Newcastle: Tuesday 28th February, 7.45pm, live on Sky [unless...] in The Big BoardIs this done between the clubs with FL approval or is it the FL that look at calendar and tell the clubs? If the former I can see every reason why...72 replies | 12004 view(s)
18-01-2017, 06:56Staines is closed 7 days a week now21 replies | 1229 view(s)
18-01-2017, 06:39I had Barnsley v Leeds as a draw but after selling Winnall and putting out a strong team that had to go 120 minutes only to lose to a middling L2...58 replies | 2826 view(s)
17-01-2017, 11:24I did, but if you are picking one incident then I'm not sure it constitutes any kind of wholesale issue. Also, if any team are going to be a threat...103 replies | 5396 view(s)
17-01-2017, 11:04It's difficult to understand how conceding only 17 all season constitutes a problem at the back, and given that a fairly high percentage of goals are...103 replies | 5396 view(s)
17-01-2017, 09:32I agree, and think this captures the feelings of most103 replies | 5396 view(s)
17-01-2017, 08:31This. I can't believe for one moment we aren't looking for someone but they may not get their man. That said I don't believe we will miss out and TB...103 replies | 5396 view(s)
16-01-2017, 18:3099% of rumours I see don't inspire or are just daft. I'd be delighted if we could get Russell but can't see any way Derby let him come to us. If...200 replies | 25676 view(s)
16-01-2017, 16:35Rugrat replied to a thread Can someone tell Chris Hughton and the boys to give up (Dirty Leeds) in The Big BoardThis one goes but it doesn't make it any better. Latest I've had is a link confirming that their 4th round cup game v Sutton or Wimbledon is on...46 replies | 4892 view(s)
16-01-2017, 11:30Rugrat replied to a thread Can someone tell Chris Hughton and the boys to give up (Dirty Leeds) in The Big BoardI've got a Leeds supporting mate and have pretty well fallen out with him last few days ... barraged with Whatsapp messages about how they are coming...46 replies | 4892 view(s)
16-01-2017, 10:54Rugrat replied to a thread PPG for top 10 and required PPG for rest of season. in The Big BoardLeeds have lost twice in 14, against the only two teams above them in table. Would be good for them to hit a banana skin and throw them off track ...66 replies | 6994 view(s)
16-01-2017, 10:08I'd agree with that. Also Derby weren't in the same league for dreadfulness as Reading were the previous night.71 replies | 7322 view(s)
16-01-2017, 08:38'Form is temporary' and last season showed that ... the only 2 sides that really kept their foot on the gas were Burnley and Us. We need to hope that...71 replies | 7322 view(s)
16-01-2017, 07:57duplicate71 replies | 7322 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About grummitts gloves
About grummitts gloves
- First Albion game:
- home to Southend August 1976
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Play off final against Bristol City
- Amex season ticket location:
- ESL Halfway line
- West Sussex, la,la,la
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 09:01
- Join Date
- 19:38 - JBizzleBeard quoted grummitts gloves in post An hour until I (and others) find out their fate...Good luck to you, hope you get sorted...
- 11:03 - grummitts gloves quoted Mtoto in post Anyone know if Lingfield Racecourse has Sky Sports?Checked with the clerk of ...
- 10:59 - Mtoto quoted grummitts gloves in post Anyone know if Lingfield Racecourse has Sky Sports?I'm at a stag do at Lingfield Races t...
- 08:38 - beorhthelm quoted grummitts gloves in post First we take London! Labour are 7 points ahead in the Mayoral election pollsHate the way all politicians dodge di...
- 08:21 - grummitts gloves quoted Fitzcarraldo in post First we take London! Labour are 7 points ahead in the Mayoral election pollsYou find a modern politician refu...
- 09:17 - Was not Was quoted grummitts gloves in post It's WRITTEN in the STARS for KNOCKOUT to score on SaturdayI'm going 2-0 to the good guys. One e...
- 08:30 - Saladpack Seagull quoted grummitts gloves in post It's WRITTEN in the STARS for KNOCKOUT to score on SaturdayI'm going 2-0 to the good guys. One e...
- 08:08 - grummitts gloves quoted Maldini in post La Liga.Best League in Europe?How is the Prem not predicta...
- 08:04 - Maldini quoted grummitts gloves in post La Liga.Best League in Europe?Probably better to say which league i...
- 11:54 - Virmin quoted grummitts gloves in post If It Comes To It, Who Would Be Your Dream Goal WinnerKaz and then see him back flip the en...
- 18:24 - matbha quoted grummitts gloves in post Brighton's worst XITuck was decent until he got injured....
- 09:22 - Ernest quoted grummitts gloves in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsIn nearly 13 years of commuting to Lo...
- 08:09 - dazzer6666 quoted grummitts gloves in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsIn nearly 13 years of commuting to Lo...
- 01:43 - SeagullinExile quoted grummitts gloves in post BBC radio Sussex and The Premiership...Happy days. At least you'd be able to...
- 13:56 - glasfryn quoted grummitts gloves in post 19 years ago today last game at the goldstoneStill better than the current 'facili...
- 10:57 - grummitts gloves quoted Notters in post 19 years ago today last game at the goldstoneAh, 19 years since many of u...
- 07:26 - grummitts gloves quoted nevergoagain in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsThose that have travelled, how wa...