Yesterday, 17:10Agree it's good idea but I would like to do if we are up. You can get the streamers at party shops. I prefer the streamers to the shredded Evening...35 replies | 1540 view(s)
22-03-2017, 16:39The Birdman replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Big BoardPoor women rescued from the Thames may have fell from the bridge during incident.508 replies | 28385 view(s)
22-03-2017, 15:57did it show the cost of cleaning graffiti of the coach and plane.137 replies | 7104 view(s)
22-03-2017, 14:48The Birdman replied to a thread Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...) in The Big BoardWe have had less money in Sussex for education and labour areas have had more that's fair :catfight::whistle:2551 replies | 134020 view(s)
22-03-2017, 07:28My nephew was and probably one of the best ever young footballers I seen a sweet left foot and could use his right brilliant passer of the ball and...23 replies | 1278 view(s)
21-03-2017, 08:48The Birdman replied to a thread Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...) in The Big BoardIf sitting on a fence was a oylimpic sport the liberals would win loads of gold medals.2551 replies | 134020 view(s)
21-03-2017, 08:46They should have all been at the Amex learning how to serve a pint:nono:54 replies | 3054 view(s)
21-03-2017, 08:44Been to China' Hong Kong ,Cambodia,Laos Thialand,Vietnam most of Europe and USA However now I want to visit the places in Britain and Ireland but...129 replies | 7593 view(s)
21-03-2017, 07:31I going to the Army vrs Navy Rugby at Twickenham hope they behave and I will be missing the Bristol game come on sky change it to Friday or Sunday.54 replies | 3054 view(s)
21-03-2017, 07:25The Birdman replied to a thread Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan! in The Big BoardThe camera man continued to try and film him disappear down the hole what a pro.204 replies | 26513 view(s)
20-03-2017, 07:50The Birdman replied to a thread Free coach travel to Norwich (AND match tickets now also on sale) in The Big BoardWho's staying up in Norwich am still going up Saturday :drink: meeting my friend coming back Sunday watching it on the big screen in a HH now as my...143 replies | 9263 view(s)
20-03-2017, 06:41Wiggins way 73.5 miles £30 The Highwayman 48.5 miles £15 The Cavalier 20.5 miles £15 The Sergison12.5miles £15 £30 family with 2adults 2...18820 replies | 668461 view(s)
19-03-2017, 22:23please keep updating very helpful .179 replies | 24805 view(s)
19-03-2017, 18:04It looks alright on my iPad but we do have some bikers down under :facepalm: And it is for charity your own if you get sponsored entry money goes to...18820 replies | 668461 view(s)
19-03-2017, 17:37Last few days to sign up for the HH bike ride www.hhbikeride.co.uk Ride 2nd April 201718820 replies | 668461 view(s)
19-03-2017, 13:01The Birdman replied to a thread Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan! in The Big BoardWe need to employ Eric to train our players how to enter hostile crowds .:catfight::whistle::facepalm:204 replies | 26513 view(s)
19-03-2017, 12:43Good in the air has pace just needs time on the field.48 replies | 3469 view(s)
18-03-2017, 12:18Does the Burrel Haywards Heath have Football on or will they be showing the egg chasing game.9 replies | 384 view(s)
18-03-2017, 08:23What a shame the egg chasing game on at the same time lets hope England Nick it in Ireland and we nick it it in Yorkshire and it should be a good...74 replies | 8725 view(s)
18-03-2017, 08:19The Birdman replied to a thread If we go up which two teams would you want to come with us? in The Big BoardCharlton:facepalm: have to wait a couple of seasons I miss the brick lane curry and beer after the game and Fulham as we found another good curry...47 replies | 2033 view(s)
17-03-2017, 22:17The Birdman replied to a thread Former Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osbourne gets a new job... in The Big BoardFootballers earn more in a week than MPs ern in a year also mangers and directors of many small and medium size companies earn far more than MPs...51 replies | 1663 view(s)
17-03-2017, 20:07Irish Grt Grt Grt grandfather105 replies | 3554 view(s)
17-03-2017, 20:03Trump won't shake hands with Merkel rude arxx545 replies | 19062 view(s)
17-03-2017, 19:02Trump aid say GCHQ spying on him545 replies | 19062 view(s)
17-03-2017, 18:33every time I smell the fat from the buses in the Amex car park I'll think of the fat basxxxxd who cost the Albion thousands of pounds delaying our...13 replies | 758 view(s)
17-03-2017, 18:28go to the Nottingham wall climbing and practise71 replies | 4688 view(s)
17-03-2017, 08:19The Birdman replied to a poll Do you want Scotland to be a part of The United Kingdom? in The Big Boarddont forget the indepentant state of Cuckfield :facepalm:138 replies | 4677 view(s)
17-03-2017, 08:00How many jobs would Scotland lose as many Compinies have relocated to Scotland and move back to England. We need to build a few whiskey distilleries...24 replies | 1476 view(s)
17-03-2017, 07:48The Birdman replied to a poll Do you want Scotland to be a part of The United Kingdom? in The Big BoardIf Scotland leave do we make them pay for the wall.138 replies | 4677 view(s)
16-03-2017, 23:55Football can't talk pot calling the kettle black ,fair play comes to mind104 replies | 3552 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About The Birdman
About The Birdman
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Gordon Smith Eric Duffy Alex Dawson Peter Ward John Templeman
- Best Albion experience:
- My. Little brother chasing Bellotti out of Directors box at the Goldstone
- Amex season ticket location:
- Haywards Heath
- SCCC Brighton Tigers Bears Dolphins /Seagulls golf etc
THOSE IN GLASS PALACES SHOULD NOT THROW BRICKS
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:31
- Join Date
- 12:01 - JC Footy Genius quoted The Birdman in post Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...)If sitting on a fence was a oyli...
- 09:23 - Simster quoted The Birdman in post Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...)If sitting on a fence was a oyli...
- 07:25 - The Birdman quoted perseus in post Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan!Practicing for QPR https://...
- 18:38 - wellquickwoody quoted The Birdman in post Bristol City Cat Ago to the Nottingham wall climbi...
- 18:33 - The Birdman quoted whitelion in post Big Lemon Joins Big Lemonhttp://www.theargus.co.uk/news...
- 18:28 - The Birdman quoted wellquickwoody in post Bristol City Cat AJust realised my error in WSU ticke...
- 08:19 - The Birdman quoted Brovion in post Do you want Scotland to be a part of The United Kingdom?Don't care one way or the ot...
- 07:52 - BadFish quoted The Birdman in post Do you want Scotland to be a part of The United Kingdom?If Scotland leave do we make the...
- 17:00 - The Large One quoted The Birdman in post Saturday shoppers in Brightonyou forgot about the poor recycl...
- 14:23 - The Birdman quoted The Large One in post Saturday shoppers in BrightonWhat was it about the Green-led ad...
- 13:08 - The Large One quoted The Birdman in post Saturday shoppers in BrightonWhen the greens ran Brighton and...