Today, 16:11As soon as the ref blows his whistle today palace will be second from bottom:ffsparr:2516 replies | 145335 view(s)
Today, 15:15Soon as Hull kick off today Palace will be second from Bottom:ffsparr:27 replies | 1546 view(s)
Today, 13:12No That scots bloke lost at tennis :facepalm:14 replies | 867 view(s)
Today, 12:36The Birdman replied to a thread If Brighton get promoted should new s/t holders have to purchase 2 year tickets? in The Big BoardI think that's the point:angry:32 replies | 1970 view(s)
Today, 09:14Come on Sunderland Hull and our Welsh friends from Swansea.:ffsparr:27 replies | 1546 view(s)
Today, 09:07I agree this is a big problem but I don't know the answer but I think the fans who live a long distance should get some priority in ticket exchange...7 replies | 721 view(s)
Today, 08:29i understand the problems fans have and school days etc but we my get other fans who consider themselves Brighton fans but ay have got out the habit...7 replies | 721 view(s)
Today, 07:40We should be selling out all our games from now on. We need to do our bit increase the atmosphere and the ticket exchange should kick for every game...7 replies | 721 view(s)
Today, 07:25oh dear the German played well in the last game to clinch it.129 replies | 6618 view(s)
Today, 07:19Come on Murray this is when you need win from this postion129 replies | 6618 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:59One game at time we should of been singing we staying up now for the second half of the season.:shrug:36 replies | 5328 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:13We should have sung last night every time he sent somone off are you Dean in disguise as it was on Sky50 replies | 3695 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:33Ask the ref stand in the same place and kick balls at him and I'll bet he puts his hands up to protect his face. I was hoping the fans would start...137 replies | 10727 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:31A little bit unlucky not to get man MOM102 replies | 7010 view(s)
19-01-2017, 23:28Brighton Rock37 replies | 1197 view(s)
19-01-2017, 16:32I meet loads having a rest walking up to the WSU maybe we should all transfer to WSL then we can join in the discussions on health issue.:sick:109 replies | 11189 view(s)
173 replies | 6245 view(s)
18-01-2017, 08:25Love the FA cup but the leauge is the most important priority but I trust CH to make the right decisions and it also gives players time to other...26 replies | 912 view(s)
18-01-2017, 08:18Poor old Teresa May she trying to negotiate with 27 countries and certain politicians are stabbing this country in the back to try and win cheap...25725 replies | 929656 view(s)
58 replies | 2827 view(s)
17-01-2017, 22:14could be two or Three players sent off and suspend could help.17 replies | 1165 view(s)
17-01-2017, 12:54I voted to stay but now we are leaving I back TM lets get on with it. Tim Farron is a winging Liberal and sees it a way of winning back thousand of...25725 replies | 929656 view(s)
139 replies | 6324 view(s)
15-01-2017, 17:18We start to stand up to the threats from Europe about Brexit and as soon as we try and fight back Coryben starts to be criterial towards the British...25725 replies | 929656 view(s)
15-01-2017, 16:25This camera van always on Lindfield common and Northlands Avenue Haywards Heath.83 replies | 3025 view(s)
15-01-2017, 09:27The Birdman replied to a thread Is the lack of available GP's to blame for NHS crisis? in The Big BoardWe do need to get more nurses and doctors we have growing population we all need to do our bit I am still proud of our NHS 20million Americans are...89 replies | 2632 view(s)
12-01-2017, 11:00How long a bit of string173 replies | 6245 view(s)
11-01-2017, 22:16All the above and sat in the old south seats and the new ones.96 replies | 3085 view(s)
11-01-2017, 10:32Liverpool nearly came unstuck9 replies | 799 view(s)
10-01-2017, 08:49That means we won't play anyone good in the second half of the season.:facepalm:102 replies | 6593 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About The Birdman
About The Birdman
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Gordon Smith Eric Duffy Alex Dawson Peter Ward John Templeman
- Best Albion experience:
- My. Little brother chasing Bellotti out of Directors box at the Goldstone
- Amex season ticket location:
- Haywards Heath
- SCCC Brighton Tigers Bears Dolphins /Seagulls golf etc
THOSE IN GLASS PALACES SHOULD NOT THROW BRICKS
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 16:11
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Surely Palace can't... 16/17
- Join Date
- 12:36 - The Birdman quoted Cheshire Cat in post If Brighton get promoted should new s/t holders have to purchase 2 year tickets?Given we might not last two seaso...
- 09:22 - Stat Brother quoted The Birdman in post We must all thank Fat Sam..............Come on Sunderland Hull and our ...
- 09:07 - The Birdman quoted portlock seagull in post Tickets for Cardiff and BurtonI for one have missed last 5 home gam...
- 08:29 - The Birdman quoted kingcole in post Tickets for Cardiff and BurtonWe have always struggled to s...
- 08:15 - kingcole quoted The Birdman in post Tickets for Cardiff and BurtonWe should be selling out all our...
- 22:26 - The Birdman quoted GT49er in post Tonight's FA Cup Games.What, when the European Cha...
- 22:14 - The Birdman quoted The-Libertine in post The Complete And Utter Shyster - RelegationFollowing a series of high profile...
- 13:23 - narly101 quoted The Birdman in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.I voted to stay but now we are l...
- 12:57 - portslade seagull quoted The Birdman in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.I voted to stay but now we are l...