28-03-2017, 11:56"If I Didn't Have Your Love" If the sun would lose its light And we lived an endless night And there was nothing left that you could feel...3826 replies | 161633 view(s)
27-03-2017, 07:33£1500 per year,5/6 people in the house mostly using shower:moo:61 replies | 2652 view(s)
24-03-2017, 10:17#149 Spoke to Bradfords old chairmain about this and the new German owners are 100% behind this,will be very difficult to compete with budgets if...58 replies | 4873 view(s)
24-03-2017, 08:53Thats what its all about!57 replies | 2905 view(s)
24-03-2017, 08:16Can't wait to see plucky Brighton in the best league in the world:thumbsup:Also has Houghton taken us as far as he can? I would like to think we...57 replies | 2905 view(s)
24-03-2017, 08:12Suprised he ever got to the Albion the crawley youth set up was a shambles:facepalm:8 replies | 765 view(s)
23-03-2017, 19:14A report on hygiene in schools could have sworn a rat ran along in the background:facepalm: Anyone else notice it???11 replies | 796 view(s)
23-03-2017, 19:03I would buy two so i could swap seats at half time to get near the goal we are attacking:rolleyes:58 replies | 4873 view(s)
23-03-2017, 09:08Return of the Rev replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Other Stuff / Archive5 but more in critical conditions.659 replies | 36175 view(s)
22-03-2017, 23:10Loved it! On the right tracks tonight:thumbsup:145 replies | 5506 view(s)
22-03-2017, 08:08Recall someone getting taped to his chair then wheeled out into the lift and sent to the 8th floor:facepalm: Some legendary elastic band fights took...47 replies | 2862 view(s)
21-03-2017, 22:16Our department moved in to amex house 1977,one of the first to move in,loved going onto to the roof great views and memories.:blush:47 replies | 2862 view(s)
20-03-2017, 20:54:facepalm:25 replies | 1650 view(s)
20-03-2017, 16:26Nonce??? If chuck,elvis and Wacko lived on the local housing estates they would have been hounded out:facepalm:35 replies | 1798 view(s)
19-03-2017, 22:06https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKDxK7nNE0A20 replies | 908 view(s)
19-03-2017, 21:30this!23 replies | 1833 view(s)
19-03-2017, 15:16Froze once during leeds game(like dunk) fine for other games though:moo:25 replies | 1089 view(s)
17-03-2017, 22:55Nevill? Free function room and near 5b stop also only a minute from the bypass.23 replies | 831 view(s)
14-03-2017, 10:58Would not work at the Amex imagine these random west ham fans popping up and causing trouble at the amex! A crazy idea!:eek:103 replies | 6217 view(s)
13-03-2017, 08:46Our rivals only 40 minutes away and we don't want to play them?6 replies | 1112 view(s)
11-03-2017, 17:17Just been to Billinghurst today to watch footie lovely afternoon:moo:158 replies | 10209 view(s)
10-03-2017, 12:28Got to be rye for a visit but too near Kent to settle:moo: Might get Mrs rev attempting a motor bike jump over the border wire to get back to her...158 replies | 10209 view(s)
10-03-2017, 12:23Return of the Rev replied to a thread Does anybody else talk slower to thick people ? in The Big BoardI struggle understanding the thicksters!:moo:35 replies | 1257 view(s)
10-03-2017, 12:18Return of the Rev replied to a poll ** BHA v Derby ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !! in The Big Board1-1:moo:58 replies | 2081 view(s)
09-03-2017, 16:23And i bet the correct person used them every time:facepalm:13 replies | 1195 view(s)
09-03-2017, 16:21Could be onto something Mile Oak hammered Langley 1-1 then lost on penalties in last nights semi final,no way could Oak have missed so many chances...53 replies | 2600 view(s)
09-03-2017, 13:45Return of the Rev replied to a thread Paul Barber - ID checks of fans at away games? in The Big BoardTHIS! As Starlin so famously put it"I may not disagree with what you say but by god i'll defend your right to say it":moo:568 replies | 32418 view(s)
09-03-2017, 11:48Return of the Rev replied to a thread Paul Barber - ID checks of fans at away games? in The Big BoardTBH has anyone ever checked Paul Barbers ID? How do we know he is Paul Barber and if he is Paul Barber then who exactly is Paul Barber! If he is not...568 replies | 32418 view(s)
09-03-2017, 09:07Return of the Rev replied to a thread Paul Barber - ID checks of fans at away games? in The Big Board13 games in the last three seasons only one ticket bought on my fan number:moo:568 replies | 32418 view(s)
08-03-2017, 18:21Return of the Rev replied to a thread favourite song that has two little dots above the 'O' in The Big BoardNever Been So Stuck:moo:19 replies | 554 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
1 Visitor Messages
About Return of the Rev
About Return of the Rev
- wonder how many people in this city
live in furnished rooms.
Late at night when i look out at the buildings
I swear I see a face in every window
looking back at me
and when I turn away
I wonder how many go back to their desks
and write this down.
- Flitting between the county league and mates rates at the amex!
‘I don’t know what the hell’s going on, in the most wonderful way!’
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 09-12-2009 15:30
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 10:50
- Join Date
- 19:18 - bn9 bha mentioned Return of the Rev in post URGENT B & H A CONTENT REQUIRED FOR B a B night at the KOMEIDIA.Return of the Rev I'm sure he has pos...
- 14:31 - Hidden
- 18:32 - 8ace mentioned Return of the Rev in post Will T-Bloom now make changes to the Amex for next season?...hey are. Implement Return of the Rev 's idea for cheap tk...
- 06:57 - Westdene Seagull mentioned Return of the Rev in post Petition for opening up unused property in our city!...mmy and Daddy ). @Return of the Rev ... already signed b...
- 09:24 - Diego Napier mentioned Return of the Rev in post Post-match party in the East concourse again tomorrow...Pretty pink fairy & Return of the Rev (with a guest appear...
- 17:32 - Return of the Rev mentioned Lenny Rider in post The Undertaker is NOT dead, but the other one is dead embarrassedHe's not dead. Lenny Rider has fallen for an on...
- 17:37 - Tim Over Whelmed quoted Return of the Rev in post Favourite Sussex Town?Just been to Billinghurst today to wat...
- 17:22 - doogie004 quoted Return of the Rev in post Favourite Sussex Town?Just been to Billinghurst today to wat...
- 17:17 - Return of the Rev quoted Tim Over Whelmed in post Favourite Sussex Town?Crikey, so many connections, live in ...
- 16:23 - Return of the Rev quoted mwrpoole in post Platinum Away season ticketI do recall it. From memory i...
- 16:21 - Return of the Rev quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Is football one big giant staged show ?After last nights dramatics at the Camp N...
- 13:45 - Return of the Rev quoted AWAYDAY in post Paul Barber - ID checks of fans at away games?Totally. I may not agree...
- 12:29 - sparkie quoted Return of the Rev in post Paul Barber - ID checks of fans at away games?TBH has anyone ever checked Paul Barbe...
- 20:11 - Weststander quoted Return of the Rev in post 5 people (dead or alive) that you’d like to have a dinner party with?Trump Putin Leonard Cohen Jesus Ia...