23-03-2017, 20:31This. Never have, never will. :thumbsup:11 replies | 798 view(s)
22-03-2017, 23:38http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=3921 replies | 643 view(s)
22-03-2017, 22:14So... lost to a reserve team that barely broke out of a sweat. Good job boys.145 replies | 5517 view(s)
22-03-2017, 21:55Have you tried turn it off and on again?21 replies | 643 view(s)
22-03-2017, 20:58Your username or password are incorrect - it's being pretty helpful on what the problem is. Do you have caps lock on?21 replies | 643 view(s)
22-03-2017, 20:27Husty replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Other Stuff / ArchiveBudget cuts year after year, no wonder they can't keep up with everyone any more. Don't spend money on something, get a dodgy product. Blame the...659 replies | 36233 view(s)
22-03-2017, 20:23Germany are hardly even TRYING. If they were it'd be a whole other story145 replies | 5517 view(s)
22-03-2017, 20:17ITV commenting on all the noise the england fans are making as they sing 10 german bombers :lolol:145 replies | 5517 view(s)
20-03-2017, 21:24Is your son a bit of a pussy then?54 replies | 3156 view(s)
18-03-2017, 17:34https://soccerstreams.net/streams/4336/leeds-united-1010_vs_brighton-hove-albion-99510 replies | 840 view(s)
18-03-2017, 15:10Thread starter needs a slap.24 replies | 1463 view(s)
18-03-2017, 14:34A whole new level of precious? :facepalm:52 replies | 10088 view(s)
18-03-2017, 12:15Husty replied to a thread Don't use your phone in the bath if it's charging. (Common sense) in The Big BoardHe had an extension cord plugged into the mains resting on his chest, with his iphone charger plugged into that. I don't think the iphone was really...36 replies | 2067 view(s)
17-03-2017, 21:40getting funny now566 replies | 58626 view(s)
17-03-2017, 20:45Well that was good timing566 replies | 58626 view(s)
13-03-2017, 20:37Get a life then. Do you have any idea how utterly irrelevant the correct name of the nations top football league is, when both are widely used...101 replies | 6122 view(s)
13-03-2017, 20:26Can you not come up with a better contribution to the thread or to NSC than this? You think it is making you look clever but really its doing quite...101 replies | 6122 view(s)
12-03-2017, 18:07http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2967133/Ashley-Barnes-tops-charts-fouls-season-having-escaped-FA-action-horror-tackle-Chelsea-s-Nema...101 replies | 6122 view(s)
12-03-2017, 17:46He was the worst payed player in the squad despite being one of the most committed and far from the least talented. Don't try and lay the blame for...101 replies | 6122 view(s)
12-03-2017, 17:11I wasn't booing him taking the penalty, I was booing his appalling tattoos :shrug:101 replies | 6122 view(s)
12-03-2017, 17:08Just watched him casually go down like a sack of shit against Liverpool and it put a tear in my eye, god I miss his cynical dives when staying on his...101 replies | 6122 view(s)
12-03-2017, 17:02I mean proof he actually was a fan of his back in the day... I'd be distraught to hear any non-believers are jumping on the Barnes love-in...101 replies | 6122 view(s)
12-03-2017, 16:23Got any evidence for your long-standing love and adoration of Barnes?101 replies | 6122 view(s)
12-03-2017, 11:43It's heart surgery.... so probably yes quite a rest afterwards?30 replies | 3540 view(s)
10-03-2017, 20:24Close the Xs to close the adverts, then there will be a flash player video stream behind them. really really simple. None of the ones on my link...11 replies | 633 view(s)
10-03-2017, 20:17http://antenasport.eu/shdeuro1.html great quality but norweigan commentary http://www.streamcomando.com/en/stream/brighton-derby-75225/hd-eng...11 replies | 633 view(s)
10-03-2017, 20:14Dont click on the adverts you moron. :dunce: https://soccerstreams.net/streams/3488/brighton-hove-albion-995_vs_derby-county-104611 replies | 633 view(s)
08-03-2017, 17:34And Barber has the cheek to accuse US of making inflammatory statements? :lolol: Further evidence, if any were needed, that the man is a high-horsed...568 replies | 32436 view(s)
07-03-2017, 22:10100%568 replies | 32436 view(s)
07-03-2017, 17:54How can this possibly be enforced? Barber is saying it is going to be AT away games, so the club is going to have to get permission to do this from...568 replies | 32436 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
1 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- January 14
- Favourite Albion player:
- Alan Navarro
DI CANIO FOR MANAGER.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 30-04-2009 15:06
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 09:27
- Join Date
- 17:28 - Guinness Boy mentioned Husty in post Catering - no water on the hottest day of the year...b this one down too Husty , you're hilarious)
- 21:51 - Hiney mentioned Husty in post petition that needs signing on behalf of Cystic Fibrosis...Signed. As always, Husty - what a ****ing pri...
- 13:03 - Machiavelli mentioned Husty in post Labour has turned into a party of the middle classes...as earlier outed as Husty. Might be wrong.
- 21:13 - bn9 bha mentioned Husty in post What happened after the Fire Drill at the Amex yesterday ? There was one on about 87 .....'d have thought it? Husty is a mate of hove bo...
- 21:55 - Husty quoted Seagull in post Thunderbird Won't Download GmailsHa ha NO! Yes explicit but w...
- 21:02 - Seagull quoted Husty in post Thunderbird Won't Download GmailsYour username or password ...
- 20:27 - Husty quoted Kaiser_Soze in post Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdownA whole new chapter in police in...
- 20:26 - Mellotron quoted Husty in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmGermany are hardly even TR...
- 20:26 - Birdie Boy quoted Husty in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmGermany are hardly even TR...
- 20:25 - boik quoted Husty in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmGermany are hardly even TR...
- 20:23 - Husty quoted Mellotron in post Germany vs England - tonight 7.45pmAll I ask is that we play with...
- 12:17 - Triggaaar quoted Husty in post Don't use your phone in the bath if it's charging. (Common sense)He had an extension cord p...
- 12:15 - Husty quoted Triggaaar in post Don't use your phone in the bath if it's charging. (Common sense)I think it might even be 5v at...
- 20:42 - whitelion quoted Husty in post No.9 Ashley BarnesGet a life then. Do you ha...
- 20:37 - Husty quoted whitelion in post No.9 Ashley BarnesThere is no earthly reason why...
- 20:34 - whitelion quoted Husty in post No.9 Ashley BarnesCan you not come up with a...
- 20:26 - Husty quoted whitelion in post No.9 Ashley BarnesPremiership? Can you not come...
- 19:26 - Triggaaar quoted Husty in post Goldson's future?It's heart surgery.... so ...
- 17:58 - 1066familyman quoted Husty in post No.9 Ashley BarnesHe was the worst payed pla...
- 17:46 - Husty quoted 1066familyman in post No.9 Ashley BarnesOne of my favourite players too, b...
- 17:11 - Husty quoted Mellotron in post No.9 Ashley BarnesBooing your OWN player taking ...