Yesterday, 11:41And other similar sized cities to brighton like Tokyo, New York and New Delhi52 replies | 2766 view(s)
23-04-2017, 18:56That's made me do a lol30 replies | 1510 view(s)
23-04-2017, 16:08People seem to be advocating a return to limited enfranchisement, said in jest but sounds far closer to the perceptions regarding this of 19th...220 replies | 5783 view(s)
23-04-2017, 11:39There is it's called the city of Brighton and Hove19 replies | 1341 view(s)
23-04-2017, 10:52I hope so.220 replies | 5783 view(s)
23-04-2017, 10:29If anyone thinks no one sees through the appeal to nationalism and the cynical move on bank holidays, is mad. Reminds us of the worst excesses of...220 replies | 5783 view(s)
23-04-2017, 10:09What's the average salary for an MEP Using the difference between average salary in the City and the UK average as some sort of proof the bankers...220 replies | 5783 view(s)
23-04-2017, 08:17Plenty of people in the City are pro brexit, the bankers are not a cabal unconnected to our world, look at the normal people pouring off trains at...220 replies | 5783 view(s)
23-04-2017, 08:13Len mcluskey and unite they seem to be cakeo220 replies | 5783 view(s)
23-04-2017, 08:11Ralph malph would never have even been entertained by the fonz in real life even if he was Richie's mate. It made the happy days universe...19 replies | 1341 view(s)
23-04-2017, 08:08Surely that's exactly the age you would have expected her to be? Sounds like she had had a tough time.19 replies | 1341 view(s)
22-04-2017, 05:29Putting money in a local pubs tills though to be fair. There's still a good local benefit, but these people have been around a while due to this...82 replies | 7034 view(s)
21-04-2017, 21:46Viz retweeting this now, looks like it's going a bit viral ish57 replies | 4683 view(s)
21-04-2017, 15:17i would guess the Pub Spy had never even been to Brighton for more than a day trip, at that point.57 replies | 4683 view(s)
21-04-2017, 12:56i feel like going to the County Oak simply because of this staggering review by the pub spy (who I think may well be revealed to be Emily...29 replies | 1791 view(s)
08-04-2017, 15:55Out of the 26 where would you realistically go? New York, Singapore etc are full of ex pats who have managed to negotiate the mind boggling red tape...76 replies | 2503 view(s)
07-04-2017, 20:36My passport has the word Ireland on the front and it's a British one. If you think leaving the EU means your British passport is significantly...76 replies | 2503 view(s)
06-04-2017, 11:43especially if it's state education which other people are paying to put your kids through. i really can't get the mentality of challenging the state...272 replies | 7410 view(s)
31-03-2017, 17:07agreed and I would say that most people still go in with the best of intentions - the disconnect with what is perceived as a political class is one...108 replies | 4691 view(s)
30-03-2017, 08:32drop in the ocean compared to how much has been moved to Singapore in the last few years without anyone even batting an eyelid or even knowing31150 replies | 1210852 view(s)
30-03-2017, 06:28Never understand this. How do most monoglot brits even know what the humour of non English speaking countries is like?108 replies | 4691 view(s)
29-03-2017, 19:48That would be British sovereign territory wouldn't it?31150 replies | 1210852 view(s)
29-03-2017, 19:43There is already a very nice country with the Queen as head of state right off the coast of Florida.31150 replies | 1210852 view(s)
27-03-2017, 14:49like shoreham power station, that was very much part of the skyline. i think it looks ridiculous, is totally pointless, and a bit bonkers, which...105 replies | 6334 view(s)
27-03-2017, 07:42You cannot compare the two London is a global city and Brighton is a very monocultural seaside town. No way is it 'more integrated'.122 replies | 8740 view(s)
About The Spanish
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Best Albion experience:
- MSN Contact:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 16:48
- Join Date
- 20:16 - Captain Sensible mentioned The Spanish in post Americans Don't Know Why They Celebrate 4th of July!... Yes totally what The Spanish said about the Histo...
- 18:56 - The Spanish quoted Brother Sid in post The Saltdean LidoNobby Richardson was known by us...
- 16:23 - PILTDOWN MAN quoted The Spanish in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainPeople seem to be advocating a r...
- 16:08 - The Spanish quoted PILTDOWN MAN in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainYou'd fail People seem to be adv...
- 12:03 - whitelion quoted The Spanish in post Erin Moran. RIPThere is it's called the city of...
- 11:39 - The Spanish quoted whitelion in post Erin Moran. RIPI'm surprised there's not some...
- 10:52 - The Spanish quoted Soulman in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainI think the poster has put u...
- 10:39 - bashlsdir quoted The Spanish in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainIf anyone thinks no one sees thr...
- 10:37 - drew quoted The Spanish in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainIf anyone thinks no one sees thr...
- 10:36 - Soulman quoted The Spanish in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainIf anyone thinks no one sees thr...
- 10:09 - The Spanish quoted Herr Tubthumper in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainAt twice the average annual salary I...
- 08:31 - Herr Tubthumper quoted The Spanish in post Fiscal Failings from Labour Againthe bankers are not a cabal unco...
- 08:17 - The Spanish quoted attila in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainThe bankers caused the cris...
- 08:13 - The Spanish quoted Herr Tubthumper in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainWhen Hammond has finally run out of ...
- 08:11 - The Spanish quoted Raleigh Chopper in post Erin Moran. RIPHappy Days was superb. Especially Ra...
- 08:08 - The Spanish quoted Gregory2,Smith1 in post Erin Moran. RIPsurprised she was only 56 Surely ...