Yesterday, 22:16They should mount it on a plinth overlooking the West Beach, as a warning against French Imperialism.17 replies | 984 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:30twitter is shit20 replies | 1633 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:14How's the pressure does it need topping up?5 replies | 197 view(s)
31-08-2015, 20:26This is why I don't fill out Census forms, or help the Police with their enquiries. It's impossible without being racialist.77 replies | 4819 view(s)
31-08-2015, 18:50good stuff even better the secod time around8 replies | 386 view(s)
31-08-2015, 12:17The Toll Bridge closed to motorised traffic on 7 December 1970.26 replies | 1785 view(s)
31-08-2015, 09:29it makes them very sad individuals544 replies | 70649 view(s)
31-08-2015, 09:16and that makes what difference all other sportsmen and women go through drugs tests and get banned and shunned if found to be taking drugs. he is...544 replies | 70649 view(s)
31-08-2015, 08:27MAN UP................. We are Brighton And Hove Albion, and we are where we should be in the league.53 replies | 3975 view(s)
31-08-2015, 07:59my footballing hero's Jonny Giles and Jonny Haynes both of who I saw live Haynes just once at a ripe old age.............they did not need any...544 replies | 70649 view(s)
30-08-2015, 23:24do you want to tell me what maradonna was on in the game he played in the USA world cup (when he ran up to the TV camera with eyes like dinner...544 replies | 70649 view(s)
30-08-2015, 23:09FFS I am not talking about the handball I am talking about his drug taking544 replies | 70649 view(s)
30-08-2015, 23:08re-read my quote the handball was gamesmanship he was definitely taking drugs while playing in the USA world cup .............the mans an absolute...544 replies | 70649 view(s)
30-08-2015, 22:56thats unbelievable you must be a different generation to me a cheat is a cheat EDIT let me qualify that .......did you see him after he...544 replies | 70649 view(s)
30-08-2015, 19:15this and then volley one into the top corner7 replies | 579 view(s)
30-08-2015, 19:05so Lance Armstrong was the greatest bike rider in the tour ..........................anyone who takes drugs in sport is a cheat maradonna used...544 replies | 70649 view(s)
30-08-2015, 18:55been caught many times once at the world cup in the USA thats about as big a mistake as you can make he is a cheat544 replies | 70649 view(s)
30-08-2015, 18:37I would'nt know he snorted it all544 replies | 70649 view(s)
30-08-2015, 18:33I could have been the best player in the world with half of the coke in Columbia up my nose he is an out and out cheat544 replies | 70649 view(s)
30-08-2015, 18:03credit where credits due he is good at that :bowdown:544 replies | 70649 view(s)
30-08-2015, 17:49They could play the match at Eastleigh. Get off the plane, walk across the road, play the match, walk back to the airport.42 replies | 2616 view(s)
30-08-2015, 17:02Sleight of hand from the Lizard, Glas?544 replies | 70649 view(s)
30-08-2015, 16:59only thats it being hyped up while we are looking elsewhere544 replies | 70649 view(s)
30-08-2015, 16:49as I have said before I think this is a red herring we are after someone else you heard it here first and no I don't know who544 replies | 70649 view(s)
30-08-2015, 13:04well he certaily is not going to get in the Pool team at the moment and another loan is looming ,but I think if we made a reasonable offer we might...159 replies | 19007 view(s)
30-08-2015, 12:03good stuff I think we might sign somebody who nobody has even mentioned, having said that if I were a betting man my money would be on Tex159 replies | 19007 view(s)
30-08-2015, 11:55there are a lot of red herrings being left about159 replies | 19007 view(s)
30-08-2015, 11:20No!155 replies | 4999 view(s)
30-08-2015, 10:01Warren is a treasure not to be abused. I was watching on a dodgy stream not listening to the dodgy stream that is Player, I think I heard that he had...7 replies | 896 view(s)
30-08-2015, 09:56but we have already played and beaten those three, and two of them away94 replies | 6045 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- May 28, 1946 (69)
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Cup Final
- Yacht Racing
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion, I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.........Time to die.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 23:16
- Join Date
cleaning up cat sick
- 17:26 - Mr Smggles quoted skipper734 in post An album without a bum track on ithttps://youtu.be/spa5HDy2P98 ...
- 09:59 - spongy quoted skipper734 in post Has anyone seen any butterflies this year in England?Not a Butterfly. For the first ...
- 09:14 - bluenitsuj quoted skipper734 in post Has anyone seen any butterflies this year in England?Not a Butterfly. For the first ...
- 18:01 - TSB quoted skipper734 in post The new away ('Volt' yellow) and third ('Crimson' red) shirtshttps://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcd...
- 10:03 - skipper734 quoted DumLum in post Some good advice from those clever people up north!It took you two years to po...
- 22:28 - glasfryn quoted skipper734 in post Seagulls Player WTF ?" More upgrades and features wi...
- 22:07 - skipper734 quoted seagullsovergrimsby in post Seagulls Player WTF ?Technical and admin support has probably...
- 21:38 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted skipper734 in post Seagulls Player WTF ?Had to remember my ancient log ...
- 19:45 - Lord Bracknell quoted skipper734 in post A27 CensusTicket to Rye. Shirley. Indeed...
- 15:04 - skipper734 quoted Lord Bracknell in post A27 CensusMy relationship with Mr McCartney w...
- 20:27 - blueandwhitestripes quoted skipper734 in post England U21 v Portugal U21http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/e...
- 19:36 - hans kraay fan club quoted skipper734 in post England U21 v Portugal U21http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/e...
- 17:46 - skipper734 quoted brightn'ove in post Should people be fined for wasting GPs / Hospital's time?Burwash road? I had to leave the...
- 15:50 - happypig quoted skipper734 in post Should people be fined for wasting GPs / Hospital's time?The GP system is broken. It sta...