Today, 12:43the Surgeon is going to try and do it "keyhole" but if not the traditional route,could be anytime in the next 6 weeks. long and arduous journey...69 replies | 3934 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:05Not really much to do with age.68 replies | 2370 view(s)
11-10-2015, 17:09I lived at Fishersgate when they blew the power station very quick and efficient10 replies | 728 view(s)
10-10-2015, 22:00YEP THEY WILL BE COMING OVER THE WALL, KILTS SWINGING and little old ladies in Tunbridge Wells screaming for a policeman31 replies | 1733 view(s)
10-10-2015, 19:34Gus is there.22 replies | 963 view(s)
10-10-2015, 18:16You'd be a shoe in at the Argus.6 replies | 354 view(s)
10-10-2015, 14:19glasfryn replied to a thread Stuart Rose, ex-M&S boss, to lead campaign to keep UK in EU in The Big BoardDe Galle had it right in the first place NON13 replies | 358 view(s)
09-10-2015, 22:13better claptrap than out and out lies36 replies | 1199 view(s)
09-10-2015, 17:25have not seen anywhere that he will sing it in the future, unless he somehow changes the words to the red flag otherwise like me he will stand...36 replies | 1199 view(s)
09-10-2015, 14:00he has always said he is a republican, and why should he not say he respects others views thats not an excuse its called democracy.........bit...36 replies | 1199 view(s)
09-10-2015, 12:43first dates channel 4 at the same time far more entertaining33 replies | 1313 view(s)
09-10-2015, 12:18glasfryn replied to a thread Misc Strange happenings this morning / Banned IP addresses in The Big Boardmines been OK ...............but then I came on at 7am and stayed logged on56 replies | 2991 view(s)
09-10-2015, 11:32Hillary Clinton?188 replies | 3528 view(s)
09-10-2015, 10:44Bit too subtle for some, obviously.6 replies | 260 view(s)
09-10-2015, 08:40I thought he had a fall. No mention of burns on his man bits.6 replies | 260 view(s)
08-10-2015, 22:42skipper734 replied to a thread Misc I am not in the habit of posting spam on forums but..... in The Big BoardMight stop my legs going to sleep, when I read a few chapters.7 replies | 471 view(s)
08-10-2015, 22:10tories spend more time (especially on here) talking about JC than they do about DC terrified of something thats for sure:facepalm:36 replies | 1199 view(s)
08-10-2015, 22:06He's squatting then. Remove the gas electricity and water, depending how these are supplied.26 replies | 1041 view(s)
08-10-2015, 21:39Are you breaking your pitch fee agreement by sub letting? It's not like renting a room or a house, did you use a 6 month agreement such as you would...26 replies | 1041 view(s)
08-10-2015, 21:27Maybe there'll be Subwoofers instead.3 replies | 135 view(s)
08-10-2015, 15:58If I were to name every cat we/I had we would be here all day but at this moment in time Talulah Belle (Lu-Lu) black and white, small, lethal...146 replies | 2854 view(s)
08-10-2015, 12:35it was we are actually here in spirit102 replies | 4602 view(s)
08-10-2015, 11:58well it won't be Andrew will it don't really care who it is shielding a bar steward like that is despicable. and far from proved ?1612 replies | 116988 view(s)
08-10-2015, 11:35we have always needed more prisons, most of the ones I done detatched duty in were overcrowded,we have not built a large prison for years. daves...2880 replies | 72621 view(s)
08-10-2015, 09:13not all bishops though are they especially one that has just skipped off a serious charge with a slapped wrist...............oops was that a pun1612 replies | 116988 view(s)
08-10-2015, 09:08never mind daves going to build some more prisons2880 replies | 72621 view(s)
08-10-2015, 08:55has anyone actually asked him why he had to buy a property for this man?1612 replies | 116988 view(s)
07-10-2015, 22:09answer to the thread title ALWAYS157 replies | 6271 view(s)
07-10-2015, 22:05I know that it is also owned by a Thai company is it not and they want the Chinese to invest in the North as well and still 1700 men and women...244 replies | 8230 view(s)
07-10-2015, 21:12America is appalling at Diplomacy. Russia goes for the brinkmanship, shout loudly and carry a big stick school of negotiation. Irreconcilable, but...157 replies | 6271 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- May 28, 1946 (69)
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Cup Final
- Yacht Racing
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion, I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.........Time to die.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 17:31
- Join Date
cleaning up cat sick
- 16:44 - skipper734 quoted Danny-Boy in post Steam train - at preston parkBack in March a trainful of pa...
- 13:34 - skipper734 quoted Hiney in post Steam train - at preston parkOh my word! What time? ...
- 12:42 - Hiney quoted skipper734 in post Steam train - at preston parkOoo! Coming back through Botley...
- 09:37 - smillie's garden quoted skipper734 in post Guess who I was parked alongside in a traffic jam on the M25, junction 15 this afternoon?She seems to like SL's. I saw h...
- 09:22 - skipper734 quoted Bry Nylon in post Guess who I was parked alongside in a traffic jam on the M25, junction 15 this afternoon?...driving a bronze 1985 Merce...
- 15:59 - driller quoted skipper734 in post Who's afraid of spiders?If he'd held it in his hand, ma...
- 14:05 - skipper734 quoted Rogero in post Policeman's heel[QUOTE=Rogero;7064232]Yes,very pai...
- 08:49 - skipper734 quoted Doc Lynam in post Manager of the Month (August) nominationsFIFA headquarters £1 for 3 vot...
- 19:35 - Harry Wilson's tackle quoted skipper734 in post What impact has there been on Falmer Village?I think they are raking it in, ...
- 19:18 - portslade seagull quoted skipper734 in post What impact has there been on Falmer Village?I think they are raking it in, ...
- 18:49 - chaileyjem quoted skipper734 in post What impact has there been on Falmer Village?I think they are raking it in, ...