Yesterday, 23:26So far, at least half a dozen of them for various reasons. But........ Since he left we knew what was missing, so he comes back with a winger each...65 replies | 2226 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:40I know it sounds iffy but I use BLACK BAG one without any holes wrap it round my arm and get down to it it has worked without fail remember to...24 replies | 1344 view(s)
27-03-2017, 15:57Cricfree listing it.53 replies | 5641 view(s)
26-03-2017, 10:51skipper734 replied to a thread NSC Greyhound syndicate - Your nominations please for or new dog's name in The Big BoardAt last Albion Knight has been suggested again.98 replies | 2425 view(s)
24-03-2017, 21:29skipper734 replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big Board113 replies | 4796 view(s)
24-03-2017, 12:0614 pages and I have read them all this is so far the best post as I have always said before jaw,jaw not war,war360 replies | 24929 view(s)
22-03-2017, 13:18Don't know never been tempted, but as said above you get to use the Seven Stars.22 replies | 1739 view(s)
22-03-2017, 13:04The list of things Brighton and Hove don't have is rather long. It's only had a Football Stadium worthy of a City for five years.38 replies | 1730 view(s)
22 replies | 1739 view(s)
22-03-2017, 11:19Snake in the grass!30 replies | 1706 view(s)
21-03-2017, 10:59does this include her madge?360 replies | 24929 view(s)
19-03-2017, 19:39This stream that Husty found is the best I've ever been on. It's HD and the picture doesn't tear, much better than any on Cricfree and as good as the...25 replies | 1086 view(s)
19-03-2017, 16:09DONE41 replies | 1808 view(s)
16-03-2017, 23:19It's a long time since we've seen tits on here. These are not a good example.38 replies | 2557 view(s)
16-03-2017, 16:10lots here and loads of other birds of every type we have right in the middle of all the birds a moorhen (moro) adorable but unfortunately very ugly36 replies | 1698 view(s)
16-03-2017, 10:18if that is that the best you can come up with then I rest my case104 replies | 3764 view(s)
16-03-2017, 09:04tories fiddling and a 70k fine yet this thread has Corbyn mentioned more and more good twisting and slight of hand thread should read its all...104 replies | 3764 view(s)
16-03-2017, 08:02what some people do not realise is that shit happens in war31 replies | 3085 view(s)
15-03-2017, 11:50is the absolute correct answer just do better than udders and **** the rest78 replies | 4858 view(s)
14-03-2017, 20:11glasfryn replied to a thread Tonight's Championship Fixtures - Tuesday 14th March in The Big Boardwhere we stand is that if we always have and equal or better result than them we go up simples76 replies | 5216 view(s)
14-03-2017, 18:37skipper734 replied to a thread "I'm in a unique situation for a manager because I'm not bothered if I get the sack" in The Big BoardDamn, I should have copy, cut and pasted for best effect!50 replies | 3875 view(s)
14-03-2017, 17:47skipper734 replied to a thread "I'm in a unique situation for a manager because I'm not bothered if I get the sack" in The Big BoardUnbelievably 43% of people that voted in the poll at the bottom of the page , think he's the best Manager outside of the Premier League.50 replies | 3875 view(s)
13-03-2017, 11:32the test is would you sign him when we get to the premiership?........................................................and my answer would be YES101 replies | 6072 view(s)
13-03-2017, 08:10can imagine the Derby boardroom chairman shouts "who the **** gets beaten by Brighton" director 1 "well they do look like they are going up"...56 replies | 5168 view(s)
12-03-2017, 12:13your poll does not have as an option Brighton and who gives a ****43 replies | 2984 view(s)
11-03-2017, 09:20skipper734 replied to a thread Who woke up full of the joys of Spring...... "How do we get there......" in The Big BoardThis is the original version, that I bought long before Herman got his grubby hands on it.25 replies | 1572 view(s)
10-03-2017, 23:05I'll go further could he be a permanent signing next season?29 replies | 3018 view(s)
10-03-2017, 22:40He was waving his hand under his chin, towards the bench, in a, I need my beard trimmed kind of way. So probably just knackered.32 replies | 3668 view(s)
10-03-2017, 22:17the short time he was on done very well thats all29 replies | 3018 view(s)
10-03-2017, 16:44yes had to speed up for the second wife though35 replies | 1253 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- May 28, 1946 (70)
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Cup Final
- Yacht Racing
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion, I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.........Time to die.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 12:29
- Join Date
cleaning up cat sick
- 20:48 - Bozza mentioned skipper734 in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 6 202 @skipper734 ...
- 20:47 - Deleted Posts
- 18:28 - Bozza mentioned skipper734 in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 2 215 @skipper734 ...
- 12:06 - Herr Tubthumper quoted skipper734 in post Which part of the supermarket do you NEVER visitYes. They are a big secret thou...
- 10:56 - skipper734 quoted Herr Tubthumper in post Which part of the supermarket do you NEVER visitFrozen avocados? Do these really exi...
- 10:40 - Herr Tubthumper quoted skipper734 in post Which part of the supermarket do you NEVER visitTo much sugar in tinned fruit. ...
- 09:48 - skipper734 quoted Bozza in post Which part of the supermarket do you NEVER visitThat's my childhood right ...
- 15:29 - Greg Bobkin quoted skipper734 in post If anyone doesn't want their fivers I will happily take them off you.......The reply from the Bank of Engl...
- 13:38 - dazzer6666 quoted skipper734 in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsI may not be as intelligent as ...
- 10:11 - Guinness Boy quoted skipper734 in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsI think Enrest is confused. It'...
- 10:03 - Ernest quoted skipper734 in post Southern Rail STRIKE detailsI think Enrest is confused. It'...
- 23:36 - skipper734 quoted Commander in post Anyone else sit near idiots at the Amex?Football is a funny thing real...
- 16:40 - Cowfold Seagull quoted skipper734 in post Help with a photo79635 I've enlarged the imag...
- 12:30 - Wardy's twin quoted skipper734 in post Help with a photo79635 I've enlarged the imag...