Yesterday, 23:26So far, at least half a dozen of them for various reasons. But........ Since he left we knew what was missing, so he comes back with a winger each...64 replies | 2051 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:40I know it sounds iffy but I use BLACK BAG one without any holes wrap it round my arm and get down to it it has worked without fail remember to...24 replies | 1341 view(s)
27-03-2017, 15:57Cricfree listing it.53 replies | 5633 view(s)
26-03-2017, 10:51skipper734 replied to a thread NSC Greyhound syndicate - Your nominations please for or new dog's name in The Big BoardAt last Albion Knight has been suggested again.98 replies | 2424 view(s)
24-03-2017, 21:29skipper734 replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big Board113 replies | 4796 view(s)
24-03-2017, 12:0614 pages and I have read them all this is so far the best post as I have always said before jaw,jaw not war,war360 replies | 24924 view(s)
22-03-2017, 13:18Don't know never been tempted, but as said above you get to use the Seven Stars.22 replies | 1739 view(s)
22-03-2017, 13:04The list of things Brighton and Hove don't have is rather long. It's only had a Football Stadium worthy of a City for five years.38 replies | 1730 view(s)
22 replies | 1739 view(s)
22-03-2017, 11:19Snake in the grass!30 replies | 1705 view(s)
21-03-2017, 10:59does this include her madge?360 replies | 24924 view(s)
19-03-2017, 19:39This stream that Husty found is the best I've ever been on. It's HD and the picture doesn't tear, much better than any on Cricfree and as good as the...25 replies | 1086 view(s)
19-03-2017, 16:09DONE41 replies | 1807 view(s)
16-03-2017, 23:19It's a long time since we've seen tits on here. These are not a good example.38 replies | 2557 view(s)
16-03-2017, 16:10lots here and loads of other birds of every type we have right in the middle of all the birds a moorhen (moro) adorable but unfortunately very ugly36 replies | 1697 view(s)
16-03-2017, 10:18if that is that the best you can come up with then I rest my case104 replies | 3764 view(s)
16-03-2017, 09:04tories fiddling and a 70k fine yet this thread has Corbyn mentioned more and more good twisting and slight of hand thread should read its all...104 replies | 3764 view(s)
16-03-2017, 08:02what some people do not realise is that shit happens in war28 replies | 2829 view(s)
15-03-2017, 11:50is the absolute correct answer just do better than udders and **** the rest78 replies | 4848 view(s)
14-03-2017, 20:11glasfryn replied to a thread Tonight's Championship Fixtures - Tuesday 14th March in The Big Boardwhere we stand is that if we always have and equal or better result than them we go up simples76 replies | 5209 view(s)
14-03-2017, 18:37skipper734 replied to a thread "I'm in a unique situation for a manager because I'm not bothered if I get the sack" in The Big BoardDamn, I should have copy, cut and pasted for best effect!50 replies | 3872 view(s)
14-03-2017, 17:47skipper734 replied to a thread "I'm in a unique situation for a manager because I'm not bothered if I get the sack" in The Big BoardUnbelievably 43% of people that voted in the poll at the bottom of the page , think he's the best Manager outside of the Premier League.50 replies | 3872 view(s)
13-03-2017, 11:32the test is would you sign him when we get to the premiership?........................................................and my answer would be YES101 replies | 6062 view(s)
13-03-2017, 08:10can imagine the Derby boardroom chairman shouts "who the **** gets beaten by Brighton" director 1 "well they do look like they are going up"...56 replies | 5159 view(s)
12-03-2017, 12:13your poll does not have as an option Brighton and who gives a ****43 replies | 2983 view(s)
11-03-2017, 09:20skipper734 replied to a thread Who woke up full of the joys of Spring...... "How do we get there......" in The Big BoardThis is the original version, that I bought long before Herman got his grubby hands on it.25 replies | 1572 view(s)
10-03-2017, 23:05I'll go further could he be a permanent signing next season?29 replies | 3017 view(s)
10-03-2017, 22:40He was waving his hand under his chin, towards the bench, in a, I need my beard trimmed kind of way. So probably just knackered.32 replies | 3665 view(s)
10-03-2017, 22:17the short time he was on done very well thats all29 replies | 3017 view(s)
10-03-2017, 16:44yes had to speed up for the second wife though35 replies | 1253 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- May 28, 1946 (70)
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Cup Final
- Yacht Racing
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion, I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.........Time to die.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 09:35
- Join Date
cleaning up cat sick
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned skipper734 in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...andyWanger 1000 11 skipper734 986 12 Jim D 950 9 ...
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned skipper734 in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 1193 5 skipper734 ...
- 09:31 - Deleted Posts
- 09:30 - Bozza mentioned skipper734 in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 28 236 skipper734 ...
- 00:21 - B-right-on quoted skipper734 in post Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you?83097 My neighbour next door o...
- 19:54 - Weststander quoted skipper734 in post Beauty and the BeastThe list of things Brighton and...
- 13:18 - skipper734 quoted Psychobilly freakout in post E1DHWhats that then free food ? Slacks ? No...
- 13:14 - Psychobilly freakout quoted skipper734 in post E1DHIt's 1901 in the East. Whats t...
- 13:05 - McTavish quoted skipper734 in post E1DHIt's 1901 in the East.Yes, this...
- 18:37 - skipper734 quoted clippedgull in post "I'm in a unique situation for a manager because I'm not bothered if I get the sack"One of the best managers, not th...
- 18:36 - Brighton Lines quoted skipper734 in post "I'm in a unique situation for a manager because I'm not bothered if I get the sack"Unbelievably 43% of people that...
- 18:16 - clippedgull quoted skipper734 in post "I'm in a unique situation for a manager because I'm not bothered if I get the sack"Unbelievably 43% of people that...
- 00:45 - dazzer6666 quoted skipper734 in post Barber confirms Chinese interest in BHAFC player(s)Hot Towell Sir? Winner [emoji...
- 18:42 - AZ Gull quoted skipper734 in post Albion U23s v Middlesbrough U23s, Premier League 2, Amex Stadium, Tonight - Kick-off 7pmSorry, I should have used corre...
- 18:39 - skipper734 quoted GT49er in post Albion U23s v Middlesbrough U23s, Premier League 2, Amex Stadium, Tonight - Kick-off 7pmWould be a dodgy stream - a...
- 18:31 - GT49er quoted skipper734 in post Albion U23s v Middlesbrough U23s, Premier League 2, Amex Stadium, Tonight - Kick-off 7pmOn a dodgy stream on Seagulls P...