Today, 21:20Sense of humour - FAR more evolved and complex than the vast majority of the World.51 replies | 800 view(s)
Today, 15:57Because the players and families wanna be straight off on holiday once season is over. Don't blame em either.88 replies | 3038 view(s)
Today, 15:56Nope. Hughton referred to specific conversations following a specific training session a couple of days before the Leeds game. He didn't give vague...27 replies | 2105 view(s)
Today, 14:35Still too early for me, many games yet for players to make VITAL contributions. Those who have voted now may regret NOT voting for, say, Stockdale...88 replies | 3038 view(s)
Today, 14:32They would be getting to a higher level of blatant lying if this was the case re: Bruno, as they were very specific about how close he was to playing.27 replies | 2105 view(s)
Today, 13:07Didn't they suggest that they very VERY nearly played him against Leeds but decided not to as a precaution? If so you'd have to think he was back...27 replies | 2105 view(s)
Today, 11:40Seriously? One last time.... BREXIT30139 replies | 1138438 view(s)
Today, 11:39Which EU law is everyone most excited about not having to abide by anymore?30139 replies | 1138438 view(s)
Today, 11:37We got ARE Country BAkc30139 replies | 1138438 view(s)
Today, 11:06We got ARE bananas BAkc30139 replies | 1138438 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:55Yup. Tribalism is taking EVERYONE down the drain. Red vs. Blues. Them vs. Us. Winning points at PMQs. It's ****ing playground stuff, embarrassing.122 replies | 7972 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:14The sound and light quality of GoT on Sky is AWFUL.29 replies | 902 view(s)
27-03-2017, 14:13Mellotron replied to a thread Huddersfield - Jonathan Hogg and Jon Gorenc Stankovic in The Big BoardSo as important as Kante was to Leicester, yeah? :wink:117 replies | 12613 view(s)
27-03-2017, 14:04Mellotron replied to a poll IF all 3 were fully fit, who would be YOUR first choice left back for BHA for the run in? in The Big BoardI think Rosenior is getting quite a few votes due to his strengths in certain attributes that aren't as....physical. i.e. Composure...96 replies | 3535 view(s)
27-03-2017, 13:35Mellotron replied to a thread Huddersfield - Jonathan Hogg and Jon Gorenc Stankovic in The Big BoardA couple of their fans said he was an essential part of their side. Here's hoping.117 replies | 12613 view(s)
27-03-2017, 13:34Mellotron started a poll IF all 3 were fully fit, who would be YOUR first choice left back for BHA for the run in? in The Big BoardAll 3 have their strengths and weaknesses, and I would say that - at their best - there isn't much between them. Gaetan Bong Seb Pocognoli Liam...96 replies | 3535 view(s)
27-03-2017, 13:31Mellotron replied to a thread Hemed lashes out and banned after not being picked for the first team in The Big BoardPretty sure Hemed played more minutes last season than Murray has, surely? He had no real competition, whereas Murray hasn't played all of every...44 replies | 3830 view(s)
27-03-2017, 13:24I will bet all the money I have that he won't be out of the whole squad. I thought he was one of the better players against Leeds.47 replies | 2945 view(s)
27-03-2017, 11:24Skalak not even on the bench after being one of our best players for the last couple of games? Blimey. He'll probably start.47 replies | 2945 view(s)
27-03-2017, 11:21Mellotron replied to a thread Hemed lashes out and banned after not being picked for the first team in The Big BoardIt's a tough one. He was very good last season, and been decent in the chances he's had this year. It's not his fault that we signed another striker...44 replies | 3830 view(s)
26-03-2017, 16:42Why did you put raw uncooked bacon on a plate full of cooked food?96 replies | 4054 view(s)
26-03-2017, 16:33Disappointed they didn't stick with 3 at the back.50 replies | 2619 view(s)
26-03-2017, 12:32He's really kicked on goals-wise this year, comfortably his best season. Tireless runner and works so hard whilst showing a lot of intelligence....35 replies | 3121 view(s)
24-03-2017, 15:01If Huddersfield have even a small blip now then it is over. 5 or so games have passed and they haven't closed the gap since it became 6 points...41 replies | 2170 view(s)
24-03-2017, 14:28Agreed. I'm not saying we would definitely stay up if we went up but people are FAR too intimidated by the Prem. It is 70% fairly shit teams.12 replies | 652 view(s)
24-03-2017, 14:15Perhaps it's a generational thing. Been asked it many times from about age 10 to 30.57 replies | 2894 view(s)
24-03-2017, 11:29Mellotron replied to a thread Presuming we don't make it this year (from a cheery perspective)... in The Big BoardYou really think there will be LESS bedwetting if we get to the Prem? You ain't seen nothing yet.17 replies | 485 view(s)
24-03-2017, 09:50Sounds painful.57 replies | 2894 view(s)
24-03-2017, 08:58Any reason that can't be us in 5 years time?12 replies | 652 view(s)
24-03-2017, 08:54Not having to answer; "No, which Prem team do you support?"57 replies | 2894 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- Around 1994
- Favourite Albion player:
- Liam Bridcutt
- Best Albion experience:
- Watching Vicente
- Amex season ticket location:
""Football. F***ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive *******s."
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 22:26
- Current Activity
- Viewing Forum The Big Board
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 13:05 - hans kraay fan club mentioned Mellotron in post What happened to Andrew Whing when he left the Albion?..., and to explain to Mellotron why Oxford, and Albi...
- 16:31 - Mellotron mentioned Simster in post Ulloa - assuming he is fit, should he start against Hull?.... Rookie mistake Simster.
- 00:19 - Fitzcarraldo mentioned Mellotron in post Ashley Barnes, The Latest: Ashley Barnes Signs for Burnley *Confirmation*...siness, as your man Mellotron would say, you don't...
- 16:24 - Barrel of Fun mentioned Mellotron in post I genuinely believe that if we can sell Liam Bridcutt for £4-5m....... should really page Mellotron :lol:
- 14:13 - fleet quoted Mellotron in post BridcuttInce was comfortably better th...
- 14:11 - CPFC G quoted Mellotron in post Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.Is Jedinak definitely human? H...
- 14:10 - Mellotron quoted brightonrock in post Simon Hooper- referee, cheat or just an incompetent buffoon?He was just utterly incompetent. ...
- 13:25 - Dougie quoted Mellotron in post Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.Is Jedinak definitely human? H...
- 13:02 - saafend_seagull quoted Mellotron in post Who's the best player we've had on loan and never signed?Wayne Bridge anyone?... No on...
- 12:54 - Mellotron quoted saafend_seagull in post Over 20,000 expected for FA Cup 3rd Round match !!Im only talking about those who turn...
- 12:52 - saafend_seagull quoted Mellotron in post Over 20,000 expected for FA Cup 3rd Round match !!??? Our capacity is over 30,0...
- 12:51 - Mellotron quoted saafend_seagull in post Over 20,000 expected for FA Cup 3rd Round match !!Wow. Clever guy. What's 28,000 mi...
- 12:26 - Mellotron quoted Herr Tubthumper in post Never having taken cocaine...:smile: PS I have purchased that...
- 12:21 - Herr Tubthumper quoted Mellotron in post Never having taken cocaine...You just wait until we win the...
- 12:18 - Simster quoted Mellotron in post Man Utd & Moyes getting BOOEDNever going to happen. People ...
- 12:12 - Mellotron quoted Herr Tubthumper in post Never having taken cocaine...It's those mind-bending hallucinogen...
- 12:09 - Herr Tubthumper quoted Mellotron in post Never having taken cocaine...What the game where we had TWE...
- 12:08 - Mellotron quoted Simster in post Man Utd & Moyes getting BOOEDI hope you're right. It wou...
- 11:53 - Mellotron quoted Trigger in post Burnley face competition from Wolves for Ashley BarnesWolves would be a good move ...
- 02:59 - BensGrandad quoted Mellotron in post Superb performance.We hit the woodwork THREE time...
- 01:10 - LU7 RED quoted Mellotron in post How TINPOT were Bournemouth?Don't take the piss fella. Wel...
- 00:32 - Guy Fawkes quoted Mellotron in post How TINPOT were Bournemouth?Assuming your second sentence ...
- 00:27 - Mellotron quoted GT49er in post BridcuttI'm pig-sick of 'undosclose...
- 00:02 - Mellotron quoted Husty in post Never having taken cocaine...Given his rather euphoric ...