Yesterday, 21:35Official site Another Canadian full back. Intriguing. ...81 replies | 6210 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:33Really? I think it could be a lot lot lot lot worse.45 replies | 3107 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:09Argh this is like Final Destination. Someone DOESN'T WANT this game going ahead.310 replies | 33685 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:08Still responsible for one of the best seasons in our history. That League One winning season was frankly unbelievable at points.55 replies | 3462 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:05It really reads like they're trying to make out Gus has made it all about himself. So much of the first half of the article is conjecture. There...55 replies | 3462 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:10Deserved, I'm sure we all agree.2 replies | 467 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:16You are INSANELY method with this commitment to a fictional character. Well done "crodo".28 replies | 1761 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:12This guy gets it. People who define hard as who would win in a fight totally miss the entire BEAUTY of this competition. It's about personality, and...36 replies | 1000 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:32It's been agreed that years of exposure to loud engines and subsequent age-related hearing problems have led to Murray losing hearing in both ears....3 replies | 472 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:53I don't want to be another to say "We're already up", or any other nonsense like that, but it really feels like the footballing powers are smiling...45 replies | 3107 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:34:facepalm: Every. Year.36 replies | 1000 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:33Mantis is decent. Looks mental too. Should go far.32 replies | 699 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:32Racer Snakes are ****ing awful. A huge group of them couldn't take down a NEW BORN Iguana. Pitiful. The fact they habitually hunt after a BABY in a...32 replies | 699 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:24Mellotron replied to a thread A thread FULL of Chris Hughton fist-pumping and saying "You Beauty" in The Big BoardIt's the sort of thing you love about a new beau, but come to hate if the relationship sours. However, my relationship (and it is one) with Chris...32 replies | 1989 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:45Mellotron replied to a thread Inauguration of the USA 45th President - Donald Trump in The Big Board"Tyranny is the deliberate removal of nuance." - Albert Maysley. We are seeing a lot of this in the last 5-10 years. All context and subtlety removed...191 replies | 4947 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:53He was kicked. It's a foul, regardless of what happens in the seconds after.23 replies | 1660 view(s)
22-01-2017, 20:47She does her best to appear unattractive at points in this show, despite being naturally attractive. Also, she cries 54,385 times in total throughout...10 replies | 469 view(s)
22-01-2017, 20:43The dive is annoying but he's been kicked, so it is a penalty.23 replies | 1660 view(s)
21-01-2017, 20:40They wish. Villa are a much much much much bigger club. Think you wanna be thinking the likes of Blackpool Pompey or Wigan.2548 replies | 148789 view(s)
21-01-2017, 16:40Great technique Good control Very classy Utterly ineffective in terms of affecting the game whatsoever last night.42 replies | 3437 view(s)
21-01-2017, 16:11Agreed. His honesty cost him. If he'd stayed down I think Darlow was a goner, and a pen.8 replies | 290 view(s)
21-01-2017, 16:02Blatant pen for Rotherham not given. Goalie stranded and yanks the strikers leg causing him to fall.8 replies | 290 view(s)
21-01-2017, 08:01The weekend of football is so relaxing when we get our win out of the way on a Friday night. Just heaps the pressure back on the other sides over and...69 replies | 2840 view(s)
21-01-2017, 07:59Reading owlsonline, they all seem to think we're a one man team, conveniently ignoring the fact we have the 2nd top scorer in the league and...135 replies | 18042 view(s)
21-01-2017, 07:57Hopefully Baldock will be back as Murphy was completely invisible last night.73 replies | 4474 view(s)
20-01-2017, 23:18He could so easily be a lazy ******* defensively and we would still love him for his attacking contribution. His all round game makes him our best...23 replies | 1062 view(s)
20-01-2017, 22:53Thought the Fletcher red was a bit harsh actually, would've given a yellow each to him and Stephens.135 replies | 18042 view(s)
20-01-2017, 22:49Just has a real AURA about him this season. If there's a penalty against us ATM, I generally think he has at least a 50% chance of saving.108 replies | 7905 view(s)
20-01-2017, 22:11I found it INSANELY stressful.42 replies | 3553 view(s)
20-01-2017, 22:10Sheff Weds lost their heads big time towards the end.2 replies | 221 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- Around 1994
- Favourite Albion player:
- Liam Bridcutt
- Best Albion experience:
- Watching Vicente
- Amex season ticket location:
""Football. F***ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive *******s."
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 23:39
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 22:55 - Harry Wilson's tackle mentioned Mellotron in post Dale Stephens Summer 2016 shenanigans (Merged Thread)...posters.[/QUOTE No Mellotron is right. The 66 wor...
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned Mellotron in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...io 0 1 Seaber 0 2 Mellotron 0 7 surrey jim 0 2 ...
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned Mellotron in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 1428 2 Mellotron ...
- 21:44 - clapham_gull quoted Mellotron in post Fikayo Tomori on loan from ChelseaOfficial site Another Canadia...
- 21:39 - GoldWithFalmer quoted Mellotron in post Our run inReally? I think it could be a ...
- 21:35 - Triggaaar quoted Mellotron in post Our run inNow I am NOT counting any chic...
- 21:33 - Mellotron quoted GoldWithFalmer in post Our run inI just don't like the look of our l...
- 16:12 - Mellotron quoted highflyer in post World's Hardest Creature X: Group ARight. Time for you all to hav...
- 15:54 - Psychobilly freakout quoted Mellotron in post Our run inI don't want to be another to ...
- 14:34 - Mellotron quoted Whitechapel in post World's Hardest Creature X: Group AThis group is a farce. The Orca ...
- 14:24 - Mellotron quoted edna krabappel in post A thread FULL of Chris Hughton fist-pumping and saying "You Beauty"I like the fact that he pronounces ...
- 13:45 - Mellotron quoted Tyrone Biggums in post Inauguration of the USA 45th President - Donald TrumpBrand actually raises some interest...
- 13:45 - Mellotron quoted BadFish in post Inauguration of the USA 45th President - Donald TrumpBrand actually raises some i...
- 08:53 - Mellotron quoted One Love in post The penalty Barnes earned for BurnleyIt didn't put Barnes off thou...
- 20:42 - Juan Albion quoted Mellotron in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17They wish. Villa are a much mu...
- 20:40 - Mellotron quoted Juan Albion in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17They can be next season's Villa....
- 16:11 - Mellotron quoted durrington gull in post Championship streamYeah absolutely right, but the strik...
- 16:06 - durrington gull quoted Mellotron in post Championship streamBlatant pen for Rotherham not ...
- 10:43 - Green Cross Code Man quoted Mellotron in post Ridiculous Game - Thoughts from an OwlReading owlsonline, they all s...
- 08:04 - Icy Gull quoted Mellotron in post Ridiculous Game - Thoughts from an OwlReading owlsonline, they all s...
- 08:01 - Mellotron quoted melias shoes in post Looking forward to a nice relaxed Saturday now...I'm beginning to like these Frida...
- 07:57 - Mellotron quoted Blue Valkyrie in post Team for CardiffStockdale Bruno Duffy Dunk P...