Yesterday, 12:50According to the radio137 replies | 10731 view(s)
19-01-2017, 21:53What constitutes social care?42 replies | 1219 view(s)
19-01-2017, 07:25We got a band saw in the unit that we don't use and willing to sell if you wanting to buy one i will measure the blade today. Don't want a lot for...15 replies | 491 view(s)
12-01-2017, 18:38Was it a Prairie hat?50 replies | 4596 view(s)
12-01-2017, 18:35As do Pretty Pink Fairies.18 replies | 1326 view(s)
11-01-2017, 18:03Dressed in a tutu i'm not surprised.18 replies | 1326 view(s)
10-01-2017, 18:21This33 replies | 761 view(s)
07-01-2017, 18:19Not any there not.32 replies | 1688 view(s)
07-01-2017, 12:05Garage_Doors replied to a thread Rail tickets checked at stations and trains today? in The Big BoardYour post comes across as you wanting to know if you can "bunk on the train without paying". Sorry if i misread this but you can't be surprised if...34 replies | 2467 view(s)
06-01-2017, 12:17I think the the 70's want the term back.58 replies | 1731 view(s)
05-01-2017, 14:24I can't think of the voice without being bemused by the guy called William who thought it was hip & cool to break his name up into 3 syllables4 replies | 291 view(s)
03-01-2017, 21:54Garage_Doors replied to a thread No Southern Trains Most of Next Week -but will probably still be rubbish on the other days in The Big BoardI never actually realised until this strike how much people rely on a rail service. Me personally i only ever used a train approx 20 x in my 50+...126 replies | 6539 view(s)
02-01-2017, 09:02Oh goody, another thread when the fairy can tell us about the good old days of the London away day on a train with the "top boys" but can tell you...16 replies | 639 view(s)
27-12-2016, 09:43Who is Francis Ford Coppola? someone has said he is a relative of Mr Cage, But nothing more than that assume he is an actor?118 replies | 5776 view(s)
27-12-2016, 09:41I'd love to see how the other 1% see it differently !65 replies | 7872 view(s)
26-12-2016, 18:07Guess you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas???118 replies | 5776 view(s)
26-12-2016, 09:07Why are you being so arsey? You enjoy sitting down doing nothing and watching films fine, but me i don't have the time or inclination to want to sit...118 replies | 5776 view(s)
26-12-2016, 09:04For me there is not enough time in a day to watch a film, always too much to do.118 replies | 5776 view(s)
25-12-2016, 15:31Because i don't know an actor ??? A bit strong as i have probably seen less that 50 films in my life. And i'm over 50 !118 replies | 5776 view(s)
25-12-2016, 10:47Cards against humanity is simple and easy to play.31 replies | 1154 view(s)
25-12-2016, 00:08Am i a bad person for not knowing who Francis Ford Copella is ???118 replies | 5776 view(s)
24-12-2016, 19:09Nicolas Cage. Can never understand how he was able to get a job in acting.118 replies | 5776 view(s)
24-12-2016, 19:05Garage_Doors replied to a thread The annual 'Who else will try avoid Brussels tomorrow's thread in The Big BoardLove them all year round. Could happily eat a bowlful just on there own.42 replies | 1257 view(s)
24-12-2016, 17:23legendary producer Bill Price has died The Grim Reaper likes the celebrities this year produced the Sex Pistols, Never. Mind the Bollocks Album.2 replies | 384 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
3 Visitor Messages
- First Albion game:
- Lost 8-2 at the Goldstone to Bristol Rovers
- Sales Director
God Save The Queen
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 14-10-2009 22:28
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 19:08
- Join Date
BHA Blues Away
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 18:58 - Deleted Posts
- 20:38 - Hamilton mentioned Garage_Doors in post Why do Americans think the whole world does thanks giving?I guess Programme_Seller has now...
- 21:12 - bn9 bha mentioned Garage_Doors in post URGENT - Building work being undertaken without consentSome sensible suggestions after m...
- 17:31 - Garage_Doors mentioned Bozza in post Do you spend as much on catering at the Amex as you would like?Bozza Did the club ask you...
- 18:26 - hove born&bred quoted Garage_Doors in post No programmes at 2:40 at the main entrance .....Not any there not. Eh?
- 18:19 - Garage_Doors quoted VAL1850 in post No programmes at 2:40 at the main entrance .....Plenty of Cardiff ones going...
- 12:29 - Notters quoted Garage_Doors in post Rail tickets checked at stations and trains today?Your post comes across as you wan...
- 12:05 - Garage_Doors quoted August West in post Rail tickets checked at stations and trains today?Not very helpful so far, does an...
- 22:12 - SUIYHP quoted Garage_Doors in post No Southern Trains Most of Next Week -but will probably still be rubbish on the other daysI never actually realised until t...
- 22:12 - Diablo quoted Garage_Doors in post No Southern Trains Most of Next Week -but will probably still be rubbish on the other daysI never actually realised until t...
- 21:54 - Garage_Doors quoted SUIYHP in post No Southern Trains Most of Next Week -but will probably still be rubbish on the other daysI'm not unwilling to compro...
- 09:52 - The Clamp quoted Garage_Doors in post Bad actorsWho is Francis Ford Coppola? some...
- 09:51 - Questions quoted Garage_Doors in post Bad actorsWho is Francis Ford Coppola? some...
- 09:43 - Garage_Doors quoted Questions in post Bad actorsFrancis Ford Coppola ............
- 09:41 - Garage_Doors quoted Superphil in post Harry the Hornet... well doneI took a video and tweeted It,...
- 02:20 - Questions quoted Garage_Doors in post Bad actorsGuess you didn't get what you wan...
- 02:09 - Questions quoted Garage_Doors in post Bad actorsGuess you didn't get what you wan...