Yesterday, 22:45The trouble is, Putin has such a control of Russian media that he is seen as a hero by many of the people, He can seemingly do no wrong. I think the...8 replies | 369 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:39vegster replied to a thread Russian aggression latest - Russian military jets 'disrupted UK aviation' in The Big BoardBlame Winston Churchill for it, Bushy says he should have used nuclear weapons on the Russians in 1945.26 replies | 1074 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:31Feeling quite chuffed here, I actually know 3 of those acts !117 replies | 5917 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:22vegster replied to a thread Russian aggression latest - Russian military jets 'disrupted UK aviation' in The Big BoardSurely Putin would use a Beetroot ?26 replies | 1074 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:20Do you mean the revelation that Mr Putin is corrupt, Jails or assassinates those that do not agree with him or that he is the organiser of criminal...8 replies | 369 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:06vegster replied to a thread Russian aggression latest - Russian military jets 'disrupted UK aviation' in The Big BoardIts a case of them keep turning up unannounced and seeing if we have any planes left to scramble to meet them. It's Putin's way of making Russia look...26 replies | 1074 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:46vegster replied to a thread Significant NON Transfer News at 3pm: MOTD keeps Prem Highlights in The Big BoardAny word yet on how much the BBC ( us ) paid The Premier League for the package ? The Beeb seem a little shy on that .7 replies | 243 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:01vegster replied to a thread The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2014-15 Season] in The Big BoardSteady moderate rain here in West Worthing, not much chance of any settling now here, even if we get some.9086 replies | 516603 view(s)
28-01-2015, 22:13vegster replied to a thread The unofficial NSC worst film you've EVER seen thread in The Big BoardLetters to Juliet is still the winner.307 replies | 9631 view(s)
28-01-2015, 17:57vegster replied to a thread The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2014-15 Season] in The Big BoardI'm waiting for Uncle Speilberg's opinion before I go out buying candles,Sugar and Flour.9086 replies | 516603 view(s)
28-01-2015, 16:07Poor old Bushy, surrounded on NSC by people who fail to match your towering intellect.223 replies | 6710 view(s)
28-01-2015, 08:40According to the promoter this morning " people under 30 will be doing cartwheels over this lineup " I can't imagine anyone over 30 ever doing a...117 replies | 5917 view(s)
28-01-2015, 07:45I thought this was going to be another UKIP thread.4 replies | 288 view(s)
28-01-2015, 07:44It's a veritable minefield.223 replies | 6710 view(s)
27-01-2015, 21:42Get Difford or Tillbrook in and it might be worth a look.117 replies | 5917 view(s)
27-01-2015, 20:20Christ ! most of them don't even have a proper name.117 replies | 5917 view(s)
27-01-2015, 07:21Surely she could sell some of her assets in order to fund this ? oh dear, I forgot she sold everything including her soul ages ago.141 replies | 6696 view(s)
26-01-2015, 22:19I'm unconvinced by it too.108 replies | 6130 view(s)
26-01-2015, 22:13Tonights episode got us nicely back on track. Interesting connections being made now and it's starting to get very interesting again. My only problem...128 replies | 7443 view(s)
26-01-2015, 19:39Sorry M'lud, when I say Sussex I mean West Sussex, to wit, the balmy sub tropical oasis of Worthing. I won't contradict you though just because you...22 replies | 1258 view(s)
26-01-2015, 19:14Good point, I forgot the drifting. Being Sussex born and bred I've rarely seen more than a couple of inches.22 replies | 1258 view(s)
26-01-2015, 19:08Hello ducky, how are the Anger Management classes going ?142 replies | 16992 view(s)
26-01-2015, 18:57I'm sure I read somewhere that a a foot of snow is equal to 1 Inch of rain. Ergo two feet is only 2 Inches in 24 hours which is not really biblical...22 replies | 1258 view(s)
26-01-2015, 18:36I can't believe people rate idi Amin as worse than Bob Mugabe ? Idi was a real flash in the pan compared to the 25 year destruction of Zimbabwe that...46 replies | 1679 view(s)
26-01-2015, 18:26RIP Demis, You will never be forgotten. Mind you this isn't some sort of tax avoidance thing now the left wingers have got in is it ?18 replies | 590 view(s)
26-01-2015, 09:06Best let it go Bushy, it would never work between us. I'm too practical and far to thick for your intellect and besides, you are just an old romantic...68 replies | 2127 view(s)
68 replies | 2127 view(s)
25-01-2015, 21:01Bad luck, try reporting it to the cub if you have the seat number.11 replies | 1946 view(s)
25-01-2015, 20:58I'm a bit surprised by this, the Belgians are generally a lot more laid back than other countries in many things. I'd expect this sort of thing from...11 replies | 1397 view(s)
68 replies | 2127 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:47
- Join Date
- 09:30 - RowleyBirkinQ.C(deceased) mentioned vegster in post Sochi 2014 ****Official Winter Olympics thread****... speak and just for vegster, the ladies are putt...
- 08:58 - vegster quoted bushy in post Winston ChurchillDon't get all bitter and t...
- 08:26 - bushy quoted vegster in post Winston ChurchillI get it now, you are saying...
- 08:17 - vegster quoted bushy in post Winston ChurchillNeither was I, it's not di...
- 08:13 - bushy quoted vegster in post Winston ChurchillSorry, I'm afraid you may ha...
- 07:59 - vegster quoted bushy in post Winston ChurchillReally ? I think the resid...
- 23:40 - oneillco quoted vegster in post Holocaust - Night will fallI'm just listening to some ...
- 22:37 - bushy quoted vegster in post Winston ChurchillHe knew enough about Stalin ...
- 22:00 - vegster quoted maltaseagull in post Winston ChurchillWhatever his failings, and there ...
- 18:55 - vegster quoted BensGrandad in post We have nothing to fear.Think Arsenal will now put out a...
- 18:48 - Questions quoted vegster in post We have nothing to fear.They were booked up so I too...
- 18:07 - vegster quoted Questions in post We have nothing to fear.How did that motivational spea...
- 18:01 - Questions quoted vegster in post We have nothing to fear.... speaking course go vegster ? :)
- 17:59 - dwayne quoted vegster in post We have nothing to fear.Oh, and Sanchez, Ozil, Ramse...
- 17:58 - vegster quoted Questions in post We have nothing to fear."We have nothing to fear but f...
- 08:39 - vegster quoted Westdene Seagull in post King of Saudi Arabia King Abdullah dies.Are you suggesting the Arab Spring wa...
- 20:40 - Not Andy Naylor quoted vegster in post Football people who are just impossible to likeNot so decent when he shouts...
- 20:11 - bobby baxter quoted vegster in post Brighton in 70's - Brings the memories backHave a walk along the Upper ...
- 19:12 - vegster quoted Hampster Gull in post Football people who are just impossible to dislikeLuke Chadwick Good call.
- 18:53 - vegster quoted brakespear in post Football people who are just impossible to likespot on. Also ITV's football...
- 18:44 - vegster quoted Meade's Ball in post Film 2015So I finally saw Birdman, when I ...