Today, 10:51vegster replied to a poll What colour is this dress? The question sweeping the world in The Big BoardSurely it's Blue and Gold ?40 replies | 991 view(s)
Today, 09:34Was it any better second time around ?37 replies | 724 view(s)
Today, 08:56More worrying is another link to a story about The Northern Lights being a restaurant ! I've never eaten there and I never knew they had a food menu.31 replies | 1673 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:38How about flares ? they always seem to get them in but bloody dangerous, you'd never have someone's eye out luzzing a bog roll.2 replies | 346 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:42vegster replied to a thread "exremely kind,gentle and soft spoken, the most humble young person I knew" in The Big BoardI think almost every Western and a few Middle Eastern countries armed forces or special forces or spooks would love to have him as a trophy kill, I...119 replies | 4817 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:38Well that is the area they had targeted for the franchise, I assume it's based on many factors, population, affluence,awareness and climate amongst...6 replies | 222 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:32vegster replied to a thread "exremely kind,gentle and soft spoken, the most humble young person I knew" in The Big BoardDas Reich / Bushy ?119 replies | 4817 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:31He is another fine example of the fact that although small in numbers, we have the finest armed services in the world. As he says, that VC was not...21 replies | 793 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:26What you have to realise that Idea of the MLS franchise was based on an offer to him to be able to set one up cheaply, a bit like a thank you for...6 replies | 222 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:29Have his advisor's given up on the project then ?6 replies | 222 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:02Exactly what I was about to say !26 replies | 1267 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:48That's probably to save you from the embarrassment and shame of buying an Iphone. I wonder, will it come with a pre-cracked screen to save you...8 replies | 537 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:48Has Harty told you who you should throw your considerable weight behind yet ?52 replies | 1440 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:34Dear One Post Wonder, your post count is now 39, looks like that you, along with jihadi John are on borrowed time but with slightly different...80 replies | 3866 view(s)
45 replies | 1263 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:58The V-Bookie section is gone too, I used to like looking at my occasional wins.45 replies | 1263 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:34Isn't their society advanced enough to have lighting ?8 replies | 377 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:22But suppose he is nuts deep in a Goat when it happens ? Where is his legacy then ?80 replies | 3866 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:13Nice for him to know that we now all know who he is. I hope he enjoys the fact that his life can, and will, be snuffed out at almost any time now and...80 replies | 3866 view(s)
45 replies | 1263 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:37Where's my V cash too ?45 replies | 1263 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:28Number 3 has worryingly mad eyes, certain bunny boiler.63 replies | 4066 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:13Looks like that's it, change has been forced upon me, my old format has been changed and no option at the bottom of the screen to re set to " Classic...45 replies | 1263 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:27Man City nearly went down ( complacently and with a stupid sending off ) against Barca Tuesday night 1-3 as well but no thread ? Some people need to...24 replies | 1075 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:19That puts our win against Scotland nicely in to perspective.2 replies | 142 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:05I agree, he seems to have distinct heterosexual tendencies, something I thought the Cof E had stamped out years ago.181 replies | 10908 view(s)
25-02-2015, 23:31It's all OK everyone, stand down. Mr Putin said war in Ukraine is " Unlikely ", "I think it's Lithuania next anyway ".56 replies | 2223 view(s)
181 replies | 10908 view(s)
24-02-2015, 07:48I'd heard they shot two different endings depending on a third series being commissioned. There was a clue in last nights finale when I think it was...181 replies | 10908 view(s)
23-02-2015, 22:17Joe Miller not airborne but close. Powerfully acted last episode as Hardy and Miller crack the rock-paper-scissors triumvirate of Ashworth,Ripley...181 replies | 10908 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Today 11:33
- Current Activity
- Viewing Forum The Big Board
- Join Date
- 19:01 - aolstudios quoted vegster in post Chelsea in ParisOh yes I forgot, the right h...
- 18:38 - vegster quoted Pretty pink fairy in post Chelsea in ParisHE'S GOT A POINT THOUGH regards DR O...
- 17:40 - Pretty pink fairy quoted vegster in post Chelsea in ParisMust be so hard for you Bush...
- 17:25 - vegster quoted bushy in post Chelsea in Paris... be so hard for you Bushy, placed on a planet ...
- 11:27 - symyjym quoted vegster in post 3 UK Schoolgirls gone to SyriaI think they will be back wh...
- 11:16 - Bevendean Hillbilly quoted vegster in post 3 UK Schoolgirls gone to SyriaI think they will be back wh...
- 10:52 - vegster quoted Bevendean Hillbilly in post 3 UK Schoolgirls gone to SyriaThey do have Facebook. In fact, it was b...
- 10:47 - Bevendean Hillbilly quoted vegster in post 3 UK Schoolgirls gone to SyriaI think it's great, it will ...
- 15:08 - Bold Seagull quoted vegster in post England Cricket RIPVery true, in the one day ga...
- 14:59 - vegster quoted Bold Seagull in post England Cricket RIPThat seems like an old argument f...
- 12:42 - Scoffers quoted vegster in post England Cricket RIPI'd just like to say a fond ...
- 12:35 - Worthing exile quoted vegster in post Who killed Lucy Beale?Fantastic scenes with the gi...
- 11:41 - vegster quoted Mo Gosfield in post England Cricket RIPI was thinking the same thing. I...
- 11:28 - vegster quoted Titanic in post Great newsThank you - I needed a laugh...
- 10:55 - Mo Gosfield quoted vegster in post England Cricket RIPI'd just like to say a fond ...
- 09:02 - vegster quoted The Birdman in post Who killed Lucy Beale?Could be one more twist poor old...
- 07:28 - Chicken Run quoted vegster in post Cold War 2Vladimir Putin is 5' 7" , he...