Today, 12:23With Norwich being a Friday night and on TV they probably weren't too worried about the demand. What were the drops for Brentford away as that was...17 replies | 1064 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:28Hard to argue with that.46 replies | 2235 view(s)
20-03-2017, 21:21I would still go with Archer and Bellotti being worse. This guy seems incompetent whereas Archer and Bellotti were asset strippers.88 replies | 5396 view(s)
20-03-2017, 20:39The Optimist replied to a thread Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan! in The Big BoardGot called 'seaside s**t' by Notts County fans at the play off final. I was 10 at he time.204 replies | 26479 view(s)
17-03-2017, 22:52The Optimist replied to a thread Don't lose your shite if we don't win tomorrow night. in The Big BoardAnd only £42 a ticket!!93 replies | 6814 view(s)
16-03-2017, 07:32The Optimist replied to a thread Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm) in The Big BoardI'm on a plane landing at 8.30pm so can't even watch it on TV. I just knew as I was booking the flight that this would happen. Looking ahead my...210 replies | 16160 view(s)
14-03-2017, 23:20The Optimist replied to a thread Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm) in The Big BoardBy that point in the season don't Sky only give 5 weeks notice of what games they're going to show? I can't see tickets going on sale until Sky have...210 replies | 16160 view(s)
14-03-2017, 14:50Have we? We've won 4 of our last 6.78 replies | 4677 view(s)
11-03-2017, 09:47No, but we were 3 points under 2ppg last season so need 3 points more than 92 to average 2ppg over the last two seasons.5 replies | 188 view(s)
09-03-2017, 11:05I should have added I reckon we'll get 95 points and be fine.51 replies | 4395 view(s)
08-03-2017, 18:10Huddersfield have 22 points from their last 10 games. If they keep that up over their final 11 games they will get 92 points.51 replies | 4395 view(s)
07-03-2017, 22:26Updated and corrected: Newcastle P8 W5 D1 L2 F14 A6 Pts 16 GD +8 BHA P9 W5 D1 L3 F14 A11 Pts 16 GD +3 Huddersfield P10 W5 D0 L5 F10 A11 Pts 15...14 replies | 1019 view(s)
06-03-2017, 08:40The Optimist replied to a thread Shane Duffy: broken metatarsal, out for at least 6 weeks in The Big BoardNot sure about only. A 60% win rate is quite high and is exactly what we have at the moment.350 replies | 47539 view(s)
04-03-2017, 07:38I read the Big Board daily and this is only my 553rd post in 9 years. I've got a friend who lives in Rochdale, reads NSC, isn't registered on NSC and...52 replies | 2534 view(s)
03-03-2017, 23:06They'll at least force you into the correct tier.6 replies | 761 view(s)
03-03-2017, 22:33QPR The QPR match takes place at Loftus Road on Friday 7th April, kick-off 7.45pm. The club has received a total allocation of 3,200 tickets...6 replies | 761 view(s)
03-03-2017, 22:31Originally it said the cheaper ones ('silver') wouldn't be sold until the more expensive ones were sold out ('gold').6 replies | 761 view(s)
01-03-2017, 08:44Good spot. I suspect I double counted the first Newcastle Reading game.14 replies | 1019 view(s)
01-03-2017, 08:42Thought he should have booked the Newcastle player who prevented the quick throw.50 replies | 2785 view(s)
28-02-2017, 23:59I take it the thread title is in reference to yourself.16 replies | 1253 view(s)
28-02-2017, 23:18With all the stuff about being bottlers I thought I'd see how we compared against the rest of the top 6.14 replies | 1019 view(s)
28-02-2017, 23:031st Brighton P9 W5 D1 L3 Pts 16 =2nd Newcastle P7 W5 D0 L2 Pts 15 =2nd Huddersfield P9 W5 D0 L4 Pts 15 =4th Leeds P7 W3 D0 L4 Pts 9 =4th Sheff...14 replies | 1019 view(s)
26-02-2017, 13:37Taken from the BBC, drink driving appears to be the suspected reason: The driver of the car was arrested at the scene on suspicion of causing...15 replies | 1196 view(s)
25-02-2017, 20:22The Optimist replied to a thread Dean Brett at Cowdenbeath a different side of football. in The Big BoardBloody hell, lost a baby and then his wife. And now he's been sacked.3 replies | 475 view(s)
25-02-2017, 15:53If Newcastle lose, Huddersfield win and we beat Newcastle on Tuesday (lots of ifs) then Huddersfield will have the opportunity to go above Newcastle...172 replies | 11273 view(s)
23-02-2017, 19:13Agree that it should be before kick off. I think the applause or silence should be up to Paul McCarthy's family.102 replies | 6743 view(s)
23-02-2017, 14:10Chinese transfer window41 replies | 1882 view(s)
21-02-2017, 17:20Read this club statement from earlier in the year: http://www.leytonorient.com/news/article/2016-17/orient-club-statement-3528608.aspx88 replies | 5396 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About The Optimist
About The Optimist
- First Albion game:
- About 1988
- Best Albion experience:
- 2-2 at Anfield in 1991
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 17:01
- Join Date
- 21:21 - The Optimist quoted Cheshire Cat in post Leyton Orient (the decline of)That's been written using Google ...
- 21:05 - Cheshire Cat quoted The Optimist in post Leyton Orient (the decline of)Read this club statement from ear...
- 20:39 - The Optimist quoted sjamesb3466 in post Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan!My 65 year old father had a Leed...
- 22:52 - The Optimist quoted Is it PotG? in post Don't lose your shite if we don't win tomorrow night.Come on, those not already comin...
- 08:25 - Pogue Mahone quoted The Optimist in post Norwich Tickets (Now on SKY: Friday 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm)I'm on a plane landing at 8.30pm ...
- 11:05 - The Optimist quoted GreersElbow in post Our Current FormPlease change your username or t...
- 10:39 - GreersElbow quoted The Optimist in post Our Current FormHuddersfield have 22 points from ...
- 10:34 - Albion my Albion quoted The Optimist in post Our Current FormHuddersfield have 22 points from ...
- 09:46 - Triggaaar quoted The Optimist in post Our Current FormHuddersfield have 22 points from ...
- 08:46 - Machiavelli quoted The Optimist in post Our Current FormHuddersfield have 22 points from ...
- 08:40 - The Optimist quoted Bring back Bryan wade!! in post Shane Duffy: broken metatarsal, out for at least 6 weeksVery much this, even more of a reason to go ...