24-03-2017, 19:21kevo replied to a thread Could an NSCer Be Living/Staying Next Door To You? in The Big BoardI live in London and there is often a car parked round the corner with a Seagulls sticker in the back window. Never found out who it belongs to... So...46 replies | 1609 view(s)
24-03-2017, 00:18That worried me too!58 replies | 4583 view(s)
23-03-2017, 22:09Really? How do you define a ghetto? (I take it you live here, right?)114 replies | 7455 view(s)
23-03-2017, 22:08I tried, I really tried...114 replies | 7455 view(s)
23-03-2017, 21:39This is from today's Daily Mail. Tried to laugh it off because it is so utterly ridiculous, but it is also vile and nauseating - and apparently there...114 replies | 7455 view(s)
20-03-2017, 21:20No idea exact year - but would've been early 80s.336 replies | 44277 view(s)
20-03-2017, 20:26As others have said, Uwe and Tomori had good games, Kayal and Rosenior back to full fitness and playing well, great cameo from March when he came on...41 replies | 3544 view(s)
20-03-2017, 20:21Was the Richmond ever regarded as a rough pub? Went to see 999 in the venue upstairs once and it ended in a massive fight between the punks and the...336 replies | 44277 view(s)
20-03-2017, 14:31kevo replied to a thread Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan! in The Big BoardThe way he shrugged it off and didn't react in the slightest certainly suggests this. The bloke did behave like a knob and Leeds probably should take...204 replies | 26866 view(s)
19-03-2017, 01:32I never understand why managers don't take this approach. Better to win half and lose half than to try for a draw.43 replies | 3407 view(s)
19-03-2017, 01:12He was Hughton's assistant at Norwich when the fans accused the team of being ultra-cautious and defensive, resulting in their relegation. Most...43 replies | 3407 view(s)
18-03-2017, 17:00kevo replied to a thread Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardLess confdent now it's Tomori instead of Bruno. Can't undertstand why the club said he was fit when he isn't.420 replies | 34316 view(s)
17-03-2017, 23:00Worth watching the massive getting beat by Reading too - Al Habsi in amazing form!566 replies | 57889 view(s)
14-03-2017, 23:05Years ago I worked at a company where a married guy was having an affair with a girl in the office. The guy's wife was heavily pregnant at the time....2478 replies | 310886 view(s)
13-03-2017, 23:05Bristol City v Huddersfield Town - Win Huddersfield Town v Burton Albion - Win Huddersfield Town v Norwich City - Draw Nottingham Forest v...174 replies | 24020 view(s)
11-03-2017, 00:30We were saying the same too. Excellent ref.46 replies | 3030 view(s)
07-03-2017, 02:04I have heard fans of other clubs say this - "they'll have a poor end of the season like last year". What absolute gibberish - we were the form team!...92 replies | 18044 view(s)
04-03-2017, 22:13The penalty was an outrageous decision. Right in front of him and Dunk clearly wins the ball. What a prat.21 replies | 1930 view(s)
03-03-2017, 01:21As others have said, the closure of the Uckfield to Lewes line wasn't part of the Beeching cuts - it happened a few years later. I believe it was...76 replies | 3658 view(s)
28-02-2017, 22:59kevo replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardThat's why it deserved a red. It was what they used to call a 'professional foul'. Free kick from that position was nowhere near as advantageous.535 replies | 47482 view(s)
28-02-2017, 09:34Ignore Stat Brother, he's the most arrogant, holier than thou poster on here. Personally, I like these kinds of discussions.36 replies | 3347 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- v Mansfield at the Goldstone, January 1976
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Hereford - and the FA Cup semi and final
*JCL since 1976 - FA Cup final, replay and semi, two play-off finals, Hereford, three Championships, seven promotions, five relegations, four home stadiums*
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 24-03-2017 23:30
- Join Date
- 22:08 - Crispy Ambulance quoted kevo in post Roughest Pubs in BrightonWas the Richmond ever reg...
- 21:20 - kevo quoted bn9 bha in post Roughest Pubs in BrightonFeeling alright with the cre...
- 21:12 - bn9 bha quoted kevo in post Roughest Pubs in BrightonWas the Richmond ever reg...
- 20:43 - wigman quoted kevo in post Roughest Pubs in BrightonWas the Richmond ever reg...
- 14:45 - One Teddy Maybank quoted kevo in post Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan!The way he shrugged it of...
- 14:31 - kevo quoted dazzer6666 in post Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan!Bet Uwe gives not a **** about ...
- 19:51 - symyjym quoted kevo in post Paul Trollope[QUOTE=kevo;7850035]He was Hught...
- 18:51 - chaileyjem quoted kevo in post Paul TrollopeAt the end of last season...
- 11:03 - NooBHA quoted kevo in post Paul TrollopeHe was Hughton's assistan...
- 10:13 - Sussex Nomad quoted kevo in post Paul TrollopeNot looking for a scapego...
- 01:46 - Thunder Bolt quoted kevo in post Paul TrollopeHe was Hughton's assistan...
- 01:32 - kevo quoted OzMike in post Paul TrollopeI noticed this too, we shou...
- 01:24 - OzMike quoted kevo in post Paul TrollopeHe was Hughton's assistan...