Today, 17:37Why? It is accurate. We see reports on players being fit or ready all the time a few days before games and that does not mean anything. It is...61 replies | 4284 view(s)
Today, 16:40Errrr, have you been following these announcements at all this season? Means absolutely nothing. Would not be surprised at all to see 2 or 3 of those...61 replies | 4284 view(s)
Today, 13:20Such a good kit! Not quite the way you are wearing it to be fair but still a great kit.57 replies | 3279 view(s)
Today, 13:17But I know what you mean, they became ´events´ that played rave music, that then became referred to as hardcore which splintered into Jungle and so...19 replies | 920 view(s)
Today, 12:39Slipmatt must be late 40s now at least? SL2 on a ragga tip still one of my fave tunes of all time.19 replies | 920 view(s)
Today, 12:36Not true. The first couple of illegal raves I went to relied on cheap paper flyers being given out on the morning of the rave.19 replies | 920 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:07Did you do gay porn by any chance? ;)57 replies | 3279 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:26Crawley30651 replies | 1152980 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:21I found all my flyers in my parents loft last year - Sterns, Fusion, United Dance, Dreamscape etc, even more surprising is that many of the old DJs...19 replies | 920 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:17Finished work a couple of hours ago, been sat in the 25 degree sunshine, reading a book with a cafe con leche watching the senoritas walking home...30651 replies | 1152980 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:11I also seem to have been a victim of the bowl cut as a nipper57 replies | 3279 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:59The day before the website and the Argus all ran with the story of the injury boost of Bruno being fit to start. As others have said, whether we are...61 replies | 4284 view(s)
28-03-2017, 21:13God?37 replies | 2030 view(s)
28-03-2017, 09:39Everyday wear - Converse Favoured make - Adidas Gym wear - Nike air Max100 replies | 3464 view(s)
28-03-2017, 09:29Wilko replied to a thread Lots of Brum Tickets Still Available - Next Tuesday 4th April in The Big BoardTicket for sale, front row of WSU for 20 notes for this one. PM if interested :)30 replies | 2178 view(s)
28-03-2017, 06:50This, I sold every CD, DVD and Blu ray I owned in 2013 when I moved abroad, it felt very cathartic not having ´stuff´. I also sold or gave away all...29 replies | 945 view(s)
27-03-2017, 19:35Or ditching Nike!!84 replies | 4897 view(s)
27-03-2017, 12:51I´d like any company that will make what we want/need. Who would be your preference Phil?84 replies | 4897 view(s)
27-03-2017, 12:50I like it! :)89 replies | 5254 view(s)
27-03-2017, 12:24Are we definitely sticking with Nike? Personally i would like to ditch them for as long as they continue to only make kits with stick on sponsors. If...84 replies | 4897 view(s)
25-03-2017, 23:59You've obviously not been watching Brighton long have you?52 replies | 4196 view(s)
25-03-2017, 08:54Why do people post this stuff. You have absolutely NO IDEA how many points Huddersfield will get. No one does.68 replies | 3889 view(s)
24-03-2017, 18:12Wilko replied to a thread Assuming we go up and then win the Premier League the following season... in The Big BoardWhere is this Laines you speak of? You cannot be a Brightonian I am afraid.21 replies | 1129 view(s)
24-03-2017, 17:58I do not know why but that reply really made me laugh.232 replies | 19826 view(s)
24-03-2017, 17:50Stag afternoon/evening in London for my best mate. A Saturday 3pm meant I could hop on train and only miss the first few hours. A move to Fri or...232 replies | 19826 view(s)
24-03-2017, 17:17I was thinking this, are they gambling here that Newcastle and Brighton are the ones to go up and Hudds missing out or could they still shift them to...232 replies | 19826 view(s)
24-03-2017, 17:16Cheers Sky. That has well and truly messed me up.232 replies | 19826 view(s)
24-03-2017, 11:07Wilko replied to a thread Presuming we don't make it this year (from a cheery perspective)... in The Big BoardNormally I would agree with you..........but we have already been there. If we come third and just miss out then we have made no more progress than...17 replies | 486 view(s)
24-03-2017, 11:02Wilko replied to a thread Andrew Neil's monologue at the beginning of 'This Week' in The Big BoardOoops. Time for an edit.40 replies | 3504 view(s)
24-03-2017, 10:39I have my back up sorted. This year I have saved up a load of cash so I have a win/win situation: * Brighton go up, I am moving back to Brighton...41 replies | 2184 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- July 19, 1977 (39)
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 18:35
- Join Date
Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
- 18:34 - Buzzer mentioned Wilko in post Have YOU besmirched the good name of the club in any way?Wilko Tony Meolas Loan Sp...
- 16:12 - hans kraay fan club mentioned Wilko in post REMF15 Albion v Palace @ The Amex, Monday 6pm. Now with NEW GUEST PIES...afterwards. So Wilko - in answer to your ...
- 10:14 - StonehamPark mentioned Wilko in post Seagulls....if u like ska you'll luv this ska version of 'Good Old Sussex by the Sea'I'm not sure if Wilko 's going to enjoy it...
- 14:31 - Bwian mentioned Wilko in post 2,985 tickets for Fulham Away (now available on day)... fun. There you go Wilko, another opportunity...
- 15:27 - hans kraay fan club mentioned Wilko in post When has Brighton (or Sussex) looked it's very best on screen...so it might be what Wilko has posted above, bu...
- 05:23 - Wilko mentioned Buzzer in post This was the Brazil team that's hyped to win the world cup? Don't think so somehow...... despise Brazil. As Buzzer says they are the 'M...
- 13:14 - Hamilton mentioned Wilko in post Islamic court permits pregnant woman to give birth before she is hanged...ree it's a disgrace Wilko - it's a total and u...
- 20:19 - bhanutz quoted Wilko in post BrunoWhy? It is accurate. We se...
- 17:37 - Wilko quoted LlcoolJ in post BrunoShut up. Why? It is accurat...
- 17:23 - chaileyjem quoted Wilko in post BrunoErrrr, have you been follo...
- 16:44 - LlcoolJ quoted Wilko in post BrunoErrrr, have you been follo...
- 16:40 - Wilko quoted Papa Lazarou in post BrunoGreat news! Excellent news all ...
- 16:40 - Wilko quoted LlcoolJ in post BrunoGreat news! Excellent news...
- 16:40 - Wilko quoted bhanutz in post BrunoGreat news! Excellent news...
- 13:20 - Wilko quoted Razzoo in post Personal 'orrible haircuts .83350 Me on the right, well...
- 13:17 - Wilko quoted Normal Rob in post Old RaversI'll let you have that one:thum...
- 13:07 - Normal Rob quoted Wilko in post Old RaversNot true. The first couple...
- 12:39 - Wilko quoted sydney in post Old Ravers[QUOTE=Wilko;7861698]I foun...
- 12:36 - Wilko quoted Normal Rob in post Old Raverscan i be a pedant and say that ...
- 11:51 - sydney quoted Wilko in post Old Ravers[QUOTE=Wilko;7861698]I found all ...
- 07:17 - rocker959 quoted Wilko in post Personal 'orrible haircuts .Did you do gay porn by any...
- 00:58 - SeagullinExile quoted Wilko in post Old Ravers[QUOTE=Wilko;7861698]I found all ...
- 20:07 - Wilko quoted rocker959 in post Personal 'orrible haircuts .Macho man haha The Miami Vic...
- 16:26 - Wilko quoted Stat Brother in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.Bexhill? Crawley
- 16:23 - Stat Brother quoted Wilko in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.Finished work a couple of ...
- 16:22 - FloatLeft quoted Wilko in post Old RaversI found all my flyers in m...
- 15:59 - Wilko quoted chaileyjem in post Bruno"he came through training yeste...