Today, 11:16I am felling more nervous than normal. I have always felt that how we bounce back from a loss will define our season. Real Madrid lost last weekend...94 replies | 4938 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:25Wilko replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion - The Biggest Bottlejob Football Club. in The Other Stuff / ArchiveThe mimum wage thing has been put to bed, see Barberīs statement on it. As for the second point, Zaha? Well known by all for his diving, he gets...188 replies | 11437 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:37Wilko replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion - The Biggest Bottlejob Football Club. in The Other Stuff / ArchiveI reckon if we had cheated a couple of times we would have got to the PL by now. Personally I would rather watch a team that earns the right to get...188 replies | 11437 view(s)
18-01-2017, 21:31Just been to see it, loved it! Such a brilliant feel good film, amazing ending. Both leads have some serious talent too.53 replies | 1868 view(s)
17-01-2017, 20:00He played several games and scored crucial goals. In the premier league. To help win the title. If we could get him for 20 odd games I think we...121 replies | 12015 view(s)
17-01-2017, 19:54Anyone saying they would turn down Ulloa for half a season loan is MENTAL. He is quality and won the premier league LAST SEASON. FFS.121 replies | 12015 view(s)
17-01-2017, 13:19I saw this too. surely the rivalry is the opposite of manufactured as it grew ORGANICALLY over a period of time building from lots of games in a...183 replies | 10536 view(s)
16-01-2017, 15:32Wilko replied to a thread Can someone tell Chris Hughton and the boys to give up (Dirty Leeds) in The Big BoardYup, a Leeds supporting mate of mine declared today that he cannot see them losing again for the rest of the season. That should bite him on the arse.46 replies | 4860 view(s)
16-01-2017, 15:30Exactly! Getting to 89 points and only losing 5 all season is NOT bottling it. In any other season that would have got us up comfortably.71 replies | 7234 view(s)
16-01-2017, 12:17Wilko replied to a thread What do you do for a living more importantly how much do you earn...... in The Big BoardTeacher so I do not earn a great deal a year but I get a lot of job satisfaction and long holidays so I would not trade for a higher salary, more...242 replies | 16940 view(s)
16-01-2017, 12:14Sweets. I am like a child with sweets, pic n mix and haribo I cannot resist. Other than that I eat really well and exercise a fair bit too. Cut out...139 replies | 6252 view(s)
16-01-2017, 11:3815 quid anyone?1 replies | 144 view(s)
12-01-2017, 20:02I just came on this thread to post exactly the same thing. SHOCKING for a team looking to get close to the automatic promotion spots.478 replies | 34421 view(s)
11-01-2017, 21:13Fantastic seat, front row of WSU. I cannot go to the rearranged game. PM if interested.1 replies | 144 view(s)
10-01-2017, 17:40Would expect the Geordies to get 6 points there, all the others are likely to drop points though!32 replies | 3040 view(s)
08-01-2017, 20:31Really want to see this, glad it lives up to thy hype. Apologies if this was on Film 2016 but I saw Sing Street on Netflix last night, what a...53 replies | 1868 view(s)
07-01-2017, 18:56Yup, both he and Hunt look very good prospects to me. Seen Akedugbe three times now and he has impressed each time.60 replies | 8574 view(s)
06-01-2017, 09:38Read it in one sitting on a flight. Loved it.40 replies | 1145 view(s)
05-01-2017, 16:56Indeed. Been a knob and apologised. Being sacked and having your name all over the internet and embarrassment to his family is punishment enough. He...53 replies | 4636 view(s)
04-01-2017, 22:23Though it also seems to be spurring him on in his determination to get promoted for his Dad.21 replies | 1720 view(s)
04-01-2017, 21:12I like the look of that team!82 replies | 4498 view(s)
02-01-2017, 20:54I agree, Bong struggled because he was not being helped by Skalak who was not offering himself as a good outlet. Bong also sprinted back for the...74 replies | 4514 view(s)
02-01-2017, 09:51Skalak's was great but to spot a keeper off their line and chip him with your weaker foot from 50 yards is immense,11 replies | 614 view(s)
31-12-2016, 18:09Right. Time to leave this thread.48 replies | 4669 view(s)
31-12-2016, 15:52Drinks in the pubs near the station a fair bit.17 replies | 1355 view(s)
31-12-2016, 15:48Meh night for me. I love xmas eve, xmas day and boxing day but am pretty ambivalent about NY, I will be going out to a few bars tonight but not...88 replies | 3685 view(s)
30-12-2016, 18:13Exactly. Cardiff will also strengthen in the Jan window for when we play them.65 replies | 5665 view(s)
30-12-2016, 18:08Great. Back home to watch some football and now I won't be able to. Will be rearranged for a time I can't go. Fantastic.65 replies | 5665 view(s)
30-12-2016, 18:03If we did not have a game Monday it may be different I guess.291 replies | 31866 view(s)
30-12-2016, 18:00Let's play tomorrow at 3pm :)291 replies | 31866 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- July 19, 1977 (39)
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 15:27
- Join Date
Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 18:34 - Buzzer mentioned Wilko in post Have YOU besmirched the good name of the club in any way?Wilko Tony Meolas Loan Sp...
- 16:12 - hans kraay fan club mentioned Wilko in post REMF15 Albion v Palace @ The Amex, Monday 6pm. Now with NEW GUEST PIES...afterwards. So Wilko - in answer to your ...
- 10:14 - StonehamPark mentioned Wilko in post Seagulls....if u like ska you'll luv this ska version of 'Good Old Sussex by the Sea'I'm not sure if Wilko 's going to enjoy it...
- 14:31 - Bwian mentioned Wilko in post 2,985 tickets for Fulham Away (now available on day)... fun. There you go Wilko, another opportunity...
- 15:27 - hans kraay fan club mentioned Wilko in post When has Brighton (or Sussex) looked it's very best on screen...so it might be what Wilko has posted above, bu...
- 05:23 - Wilko mentioned Buzzer in post This was the Brazil team that's hyped to win the world cup? Don't think so somehow...... despise Brazil. As Buzzer says they are the 'M...
- 13:14 - Hamilton mentioned Wilko in post Islamic court permits pregnant woman to give birth before she is hanged...ree it's a disgrace Wilko - it's a total and u...
- 15:25 - Wilko quoted BrightonBottleJobs in post Brighton & Hove Albion - The Biggest Bottlejob Football Club.Wilko, Brighton are the biggest bottlin...
- 20:02 - Icy Gull quoted Wilko in post Ulloa -transfer requestHe played several games an...
- 20:00 - Wilko quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Ulloa -transfer requestHey, he didn't win the Premier Leagu...
- 19:57 - Cowfold Seagull quoted Wilko in post Ulloa -transfer requestAnyone saying they would t...
- 13:19 - Wilko quoted gripper stebson in post Andy Naylor at it againHis article (no link attached - sorr...
- 15:46 - hans kraay fan club quoted Wilko in post Can someone tell Chris Hughton and the boys to give up (Dirty Leeds)Yup, a Leeds supporting ma...
- 15:32 - Wilko quoted Rugrat in post Can someone tell Chris Hughton and the boys to give up (Dirty Leeds)I've got a Leeds supporting...
- 15:30 - Wilko quoted Finchley Seagull in post Leeds and playoff chasers final points totalThis thing about Albion bottling it r...