Yesterday, 20:07Did you do gay porn by any chance? ;)45 replies | 2368 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:26Crawley30518 replies | 1147653 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:21I found all my flyers in my parents loft last year - Sterns, Fusion, United Dance, Dreamscape etc, even more surprising is that many of the old DJs...10 replies | 652 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:17Finished work a couple of hours ago, been sat in the 25 degree sunshine, reading a book with a cafe con leche watching the senoritas walking home...30518 replies | 1147653 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:11I also seem to have been a victim of the bowl cut as a nipper45 replies | 2368 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:59The day before the website and the Argus all ran with the story of the injury boost of Bruno being fit to start. As others have said, whether we are...29 replies | 2287 view(s)
28-03-2017, 21:13God?35 replies | 1861 view(s)
28-03-2017, 09:39Everyday wear - Converse Favoured make - Adidas Gym wear - Nike air Max100 replies | 3410 view(s)
28-03-2017, 09:29Wilko replied to a thread Lots of Brum Tickets Still Available - Next Tuesday 4th April in The Big BoardTicket for sale, front row of WSU for 20 notes for this one. PM if interested :)30 replies | 2160 view(s)
28-03-2017, 06:50This, I sold every CD, DVD and Blu ray I owned in 2013 when I moved abroad, it felt very cathartic not having ´stuff´. I also sold or gave away all...29 replies | 910 view(s)
27-03-2017, 19:35Or ditching Nike!!84 replies | 4888 view(s)
27-03-2017, 12:51I´d like any company that will make what we want/need. Who would be your preference Phil?84 replies | 4888 view(s)
27-03-2017, 12:50I like it! :)75 replies | 4599 view(s)
27-03-2017, 12:24Are we definitely sticking with Nike? Personally i would like to ditch them for as long as they continue to only make kits with stick on sponsors. If...84 replies | 4888 view(s)
25-03-2017, 23:59You've obviously not been watching Brighton long have you?52 replies | 4188 view(s)
25-03-2017, 08:54Why do people post this stuff. You have absolutely NO IDEA how many points Huddersfield will get. No one does.68 replies | 3877 view(s)
24-03-2017, 18:12Wilko replied to a thread Assuming we go up and then win the Premier League the following season... in The Big BoardWhere is this Laines you speak of? You cannot be a Brightonian I am afraid.21 replies | 1124 view(s)
24-03-2017, 17:58I do not know why but that reply really made me laugh.232 replies | 19762 view(s)
24-03-2017, 17:50Stag afternoon/evening in London for my best mate. A Saturday 3pm meant I could hop on train and only miss the first few hours. A move to Fri or...232 replies | 19762 view(s)
24-03-2017, 17:17I was thinking this, are they gambling here that Newcastle and Brighton are the ones to go up and Hudds missing out or could they still shift them to...232 replies | 19762 view(s)
24-03-2017, 17:16Cheers Sky. That has well and truly messed me up.232 replies | 19762 view(s)
24-03-2017, 11:07Wilko replied to a thread Presuming we don't make it this year (from a cheery perspective)... in The Big BoardNormally I would agree with you..........but we have already been there. If we come third and just miss out then we have made no more progress than...17 replies | 486 view(s)
24-03-2017, 11:02Wilko replied to a thread Andrew Neil's monologue at the beginning of 'This Week' in The Big BoardOoops. Time for an edit.40 replies | 3502 view(s)
24-03-2017, 10:39I have my back up sorted. This year I have saved up a load of cash so I have a win/win situation: * Brighton go up, I am moving back to Brighton...41 replies | 2177 view(s)
24-03-2017, 07:25There are several posters who have said that we may get a bigger allocation, not saying they are lying but not one of them has yet stated where this...58 replies | 4686 view(s)
23-03-2017, 21:31Ahhh gotcha. Cheers for clarification.58 replies | 4686 view(s)
23-03-2017, 21:13Have I missed something? DO tickets go on sale Friday? Still says TBC on website.58 replies | 4686 view(s)
23-03-2017, 14:27Wilko replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Other Stuff / ArchiveSpot on. To claim it has NOTHING to do with Islam is ridiculous, to the people that commit these attacks it has EVERYTHING to do with Islam. We all...659 replies | 36163 view(s)
23-03-2017, 14:19My good friend is a Pompey fan (apologies) and has this picture is his downstairs bog, always thought it looked awesome50 replies | 3063 view(s)
23-03-2017, 14:16Yes please. Not a fan of clackers and some stuff but I do love the sight of streamers and flags at a game.50 replies | 3063 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- July 19, 1977 (39)
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 09:39
- Join Date
Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
- 18:34 - Buzzer mentioned Wilko in post Have YOU besmirched the good name of the club in any way?Wilko Tony Meolas Loan Sp...
- 16:12 - hans kraay fan club mentioned Wilko in post REMF15 Albion v Palace @ The Amex, Monday 6pm. Now with NEW GUEST PIES...afterwards. So Wilko - in answer to your ...
- 10:14 - StonehamPark mentioned Wilko in post Seagulls....if u like ska you'll luv this ska version of 'Good Old Sussex by the Sea'I'm not sure if Wilko 's going to enjoy it...
- 14:31 - Bwian mentioned Wilko in post 2,985 tickets for Fulham Away (now available on day)... fun. There you go Wilko, another opportunity...
- 15:27 - hans kraay fan club mentioned Wilko in post When has Brighton (or Sussex) looked it's very best on screen...so it might be what Wilko has posted above, bu...
- 05:23 - Wilko mentioned Buzzer in post This was the Brazil team that's hyped to win the world cup? Don't think so somehow...... despise Brazil. As Buzzer says they are the 'M...
- 13:14 - Hamilton mentioned Wilko in post Islamic court permits pregnant woman to give birth before she is hanged...ree it's a disgrace Wilko - it's a total and u...
- 20:07 - Wilko quoted rocker959 in post Personal 'orrible haircuts .Macho man haha The Miami Vic...
- 16:26 - Wilko quoted Stat Brother in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.Bexhill? Crawley
- 16:23 - Stat Brother quoted Wilko in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.Finished work a couple of ...
- 16:22 - FloatLeft quoted Wilko in post Old RaversI found all my flyers in m...
- 15:59 - Wilko quoted chaileyjem in post Bruno"he came through training yeste...
- 19:35 - Wilko quoted Pondicherry in post Will we ditch the stripes againPaul Barber confirmed at the Hol...
- 13:01 - Superphil quoted Wilko in post Will we ditch the stripes againI´d like any company that ...
- 12:51 - Wilko quoted Superphil in post Will we ditch the stripes againPretty sure it would still be ...
- 12:31 - Superphil quoted Wilko in post Will we ditch the stripes againAre we definitely sticking...
- 09:12 - Rugrat quoted Wilko in post Would you settle for 89 ptsWhy do people post this st...
- 08:59 - Gregory2,Smith1 quoted Wilko in post Would you settle for 89 ptsWhy do people post this st...
- 08:54 - Wilko quoted Rugrat in post Would you settle for 89 ptsHudders will get more than ...
- 08:54 - Wilko quoted Gregory2,Smith1 in post Would you settle for 89 ptsHudders will get more than 89, naile...
- 18:25 - Paris quoted Wilko in post Assuming we go up and then win the Premier League the following season...Where is this Laines you s...
- 18:12 - Wilko quoted Paris in post Assuming we go up and then win the Premier League the following season...Will Chris Hughton run thr...
- 17:58 - Wilko quoted Moshe Gariani in post Bristol City Home moved to 5:30 kick off SaturdaySo, are Newcastle definitely playi...