Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've been in offline in southern France for a week , anything happen while I was away ? ..
Side note - we drove over 1,000 km including the lower Pyrenees and found 2 (two!) Potholes both on side roads , free parking everywhere including town centres .
A real eye opener after the slow degradation of Mid Sussex .

Well I understand that France has become the second biggest power in the largest economic trading bloc in the world over the last few years. You would think there would have to be huge benefits to getting themselves into that sort of position :smile:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

But, but, but whilst conservative MP's are moving to Labour on an ever increasing regularity, calling out every aspect of the current cabal.

Lloyd Russell-Moyle has been suspended because of 'allegations' yet still backs the party he was standing for with the following statement "I wish Keir Starmer, Angela Rayner, and the Labour team the best of luck and hope to be celebrating Labour wins across Sussex and beyond on election night".

.... Oh :dunce:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
What is it with Jeremy C Hunt’s default screensaver expression which manages to make him look gormless, aroused and slightly surprised all in one?

Either he is mid-drop or has just sat on a ring tickler.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here